Let me tell you about the time this bytch said I looked like Brittney Griner

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
:mjlol: Great tell thecoli that you look like this les... Thecoli never forgets :ufdup: when you start talking reckless

:yeshrug: is what it is. when i talk reckless i usually back it up with facts. when i succumb to the childish name calling, i'm just doin it for jokes so i expect to get roasted too.

plus i dont look like her. we just have a similar hairstyle....and similar skin tone...and apparently a similar taste in mens fashion...

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:yeshrug: is what it is. when i talk reckless i usually back it up with facts. when i succumb to the childish name calling, i'm just doin it for jokes so i expect to get roasted too.

plus i dont look like her. we just have a similar hairstyle....and similar skin tone...and apparently a similar taste in mens fashion...
maybe she is your cliff paul or should i say chris paul :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey fam, sometimes putting the drink down and dippin the fukk out is the best possible move. Know when to walk away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ this fukking random story though. I could picture the shyt.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Hey fam, sometimes putting the drink down and dippin the fukk out is the best possible move. Know when to walk away.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ this fukking random story though. I could picture the shyt.

You should have told them you were Larry Fitzgerald... then slapped the phone away with a monster griner-block.... confused the fukk out of them. :shaq:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I dont whats funnier
this shyt or when this bytch said my cousin looked like Freaky Tah

That man was legit hurt about that shyt:deadmanny:

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I dont whats funnier
this shyt or when this bytch said my cousin looked like Freaky Tah

That man was legit hurt about that shyt:deadmanny:

these hoes dont know how much the ugly celebrity comparisons hurt a nikkas soul.

another time, a bytch told me i looked like lil jon (she was white). all night, every time i bumped into her she kept yellin, "WHAT? YEAH! OKAYYYYY!"

Almost went home and cut off all my locks that night :mjcry:

Im like bytch do you know that nikka has a lazy eye? Why are you saying this to me? :mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
these hoes dont know how much the ugly celebrity comparisons hurt a nikkas soul.

another time, a bytch told me i looked like lil jon (she was white). all night, every time i bumped into her she kept yellin, "WHAT? YEAH! OKAYYYYY!"

Almost went home and cut off all my locks that night :mjcry:

Im like bytch do you know that nikka has a lazy eye? Why are you saying this to me? :mjcry:
:russ:oh shyt!!!