Let me get this straight with $70 TLOU 1 remake LEAK Update: No TLOU2 gameplay improvements. Only audio/ visuals upgrade. Still not a cash grab lol

taker597

Superstar
Daps
-No online multiplayer which means that it is less content than the original $60 game from 10 Years ago
-No New dialogue was recorded for the game or cutscenes
-They won't show any extensive gameplay footage
-No mention of any new content or gameplay scenarios.
-The visuals,controls, and A.I. are on par with The Last of Us Part II, a PS4 game.

So, that's it?

Update

As posted to ResetEra, the images, which have been mirrored on Imgur, show off Joel’s brother Tommy, Tess and a brief clip of the game’s opening sequence.

It’s also been claimed by the person who leaked the images that the game has “no gameplay improvements” and that the upgrades are primarily to animation and audio.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't buy it then.

I'll get it when it's reduced heavily I'm not that interested in it but it's worth a replay..

This is made more for people who missed it the first time around

Right. And PC. Dudes acting like sony forcing them to buy this game or they gonna repo their PS5 :mjlol:

I’ve only played the original TLOU once on PSNOW. This will be my first time buying it and playing since 2013. For people who just bought and played the remaster, its not for you.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
-No online multiplayer which means that it is less content than the original $60 game from 10 Years ago
-No New dialogue was recorded for the game or cutscenes
-They won't show any extensive gameplay footage
-No mention of any new content or gameplay scenarios.
-The visuals,controls, and A.I. are on par with The Last of Us Part II, a PS4 game.

So, that's it?

Everything you're saying is true until the last point which is straight up hate lol.

Imma just pick it up sale. Games go on sale in a matter of weeks these days and black friday / holiday sales will be right around the corner from the release date.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Everything you're saying is true until the last point which is straight up hate lol.

Imma just pick it up sale. Games go on sale in a matter of weeks these days and black friday / holiday sales will be right around the corner from the release date.
Isn't that what they said... To make the visuals, gameplay, and AI on par with the sequel?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A service that gives you updated old games for free, and day and date releases on the regular.

:umad:

giphy.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Keep that same energy when your beloved Nintendo does the same thing instead of sticking in the sand then, you shill.

Any slight new coat of paint they'll play full retail price for and then some.

I actually skipped this zelda game, I'm tempted to pick this up
Now this is how you do a remaster

I gladly pay for high quality games.
shaquille-oneal-taste-test.gif

Last edited: