Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
It’s like when suddenly Kobe passed, MAD posters took back EVERY negative thing they said about him over the years, no one held that shyt over their heads because we know that’s just the culture of the Coli. Shyt is all fun and games, but when someone we care about dies we pay our respects, not hunt down posters who said some foul shyt or took a joke too far.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP,
At least 90% of the negativity on the internet or this forum is based on self loathing. Dudes who are miserable and look for directions to vent that anger.
They could use that energy to address/fix whatever problem that's affecting them in real life, but it's easier to use it to attack other people.
Media figures and politicians have found ways to exploit the white guys who fall into this category. YTers are cashing in and exploiting the Black dudes who are angry and who feel powerless.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah. I didn’t miss anything. No one knew Chad was sick, if we did then jokes wouldn’t have been made THATS THE POINT.
Don't even bother breh, let these cats act like they've never clowned anyone looking sickly before suddenly for the sake of argument. Hindsight really is 20/20:stopitslime:

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
he looked sick that’s the damn point. if all of a sudden jay or lebron started looking sick then yeah jokes about them having a life threatening disease wouldn’t be funny.

making jokes about jay looking like a camel are not the same as saying someone looks like they have HIV & you know that
Nah brother. Like a poster said, he thought his weight loss could’ve been for a role, which is what many actors do. No one knew he was sick, it wasn’t public knowledge.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It’s like when Kobe passed, MAD posters took back EVERY negative thing they said about him over the years, no one held that shyt over their heads because we know that’s just the culture of the Coli. Shyt is all fun and games, but when someone we care about dies we pay our respects, not hunt down posters who said some foul shyt or took a joke too far.
Kobe passed tragically, this nikka passed from an obvious disease that YOU nikkas was clowning him for. This is no where near the same.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
Kobe passed tragically, this nikka passed from an obvious disease that YOU nikkas was clowning him for. This is no where near the same.
Chad passed tragically too. Obvious? Who knew he had cancer? Where’s the thread on it? If there is one, point me out speaking about his cancer. Once again, I didn’t clown him about ANY disease. You niqqas ain’t gonna make me say some shyt that I didn’t do. Foh Loose.

Last edited:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand the spirit of the thread but :patrice:

I mean shyt back when Kobe /LBJ Stan wars were at their height, people on both sides said mean spirited things which probably look funny in the light. On this forum, SOHH, at barbershops etc. It’s just jokes at the end of the day. I don’t think anyone wishes any harm on people who we joke and clown on. Except Trump and other like minded people. But I mean people in black culture.

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL

was it actually obvious though? Ima speak blunt I wasn’t following it too closely but thought the breh did look a little alarming but figured it was for a movie role. At the last All Star game he looked fairly normal to me :yeshrug:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
was it actually obvious though? Ima speak blunt I wasn’t following it too closely but thought the breh did look a little alarming but figured it was for a movie role. At the last All Star game he looked fairly normal to me :yeshrug:
Yes a healthy person losing drastic weight should always be a cause of concern

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes a healthy person losing drastic weight should always be a cause of concern

yeah bruh but at the end of the day, it’s easy to play Monday morning quarterback NOW that we know the tragedy that actually happened.

I doubt you’d find one person in this thread that isn’t hurt by the loss in some way and is paying their respects to the legend.