Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

Daps
The HIV jokes are always tasteless & trash. A lot of these “nikkas” got the same whiteboy humor that they claim is corny & gay. Do better.

Agreed. While I don’t have a problem with joking about celebrities in general (comes with the territory of being famous imo), I never rocked with the HIV/gay jokes. Wild disrespectful, corny, and, as you put it, tasteless and trash.

And it’s not just “jokes”, too many people love to throw that HIV/gay accusation out there even being serious. Baseless speculation of that nature is trash.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Nah bro. You wrong for this. He had cancer
No I’m not. Never made fun of him possibly have a disease. Point it out. I said his face in the pic with MBJ looks like he did gay things. A man hugging him from behind with his eyes closed. Dudes just don’t know to read with comprehension, they just want to make posters “wrong”. Just like you said I was.

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
eTyafWY.jpg

Damn. MBJ knew what breh was fighting - this picture says it all.:mjcry:

RIP King.

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
No I’m not. Never made fun of him possibly have a disease. Point it out. I said his face in the pic with MBJ looks like he did gay things. A man hugging him from behind with his eyes closed. Dudes just don’t know to read with comprehension, they just want to make posters “wrong”. Just like you said I was.
You were insinuating that he possibly has HIV

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
You were insinuating that he possibly has HIV
Nah, you was. I don’t insinuate nothing, I speak/type my mind. Insinuating is for people like you. Like I said, feel the way you want because I’ve stated my stance.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I felt so bad when I read that he removed pics off his IG page due to negative comments.

The internet will never be a kind and empathetic space though. Too many judgemental people.

A good lesson for people to stop posting just for clout and try not to criticize people as much; however, I’m sure no one meant any harm by their comments because people had no idea he was sick. But yah, being less negative is always a good idea because we really don’t know what someone is going through...celebrity or not.