Let Chadwick Boseman Be A Lesson To Some Of You Brehs

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
That’s the point you little sheltered snot nosed dweeb: Everything isn’t a f*cking “joke”.

And even after multiple people pointed out that he actually WAS sick, you clowns continued “just joking”. And it’s always you little b*tchass, cornball ass, f*ck n*gga types and sh*t. Goofies, who always laughing and giggling when it’s inappropriate.
XB0aiQW.jpg

Bingo

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I gotta agree. Nikkas come to the Coli with jokes and we get them off. I don't believe i ever spoke on his weight loss but I think changing the energy of those old post is wrong. We clown a lot of nikkas on here for a lot of reasons. And the same logic about "Not knowing what people are going through." could apply to actual posters on here.

That’s the whole point of this thread, to be an example that all that clowning and joking sh*t when it comes to someone’s appearance, has a time and a place. Usually never and nowhere, even on “The Coli”.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told yall about the unhealthy high level of insecurity some of these posters stay showing and how they bring it out. Folks need therapy. That's why I dont take half of these guys words seriously. It's not coming from the right place. The sad truth is a lot of people live vicariously through this forum like how people do on social media. It's used as a substitute or supplemental for real life social circles. Whether people realize it or not, we are a community where we know each other though not personally. It's no different than a school or a workplace.

The bright side is at least we can have this conversation now because back then, if anyone were to speak out against this shyt then it was their ass. I've seen plenty of people get ran out for speaking out against posters doing this shyt to public figures and other posters

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yall hypocrites like a mafukker :mjlol:

I've literally see u dudes post pictures of a 12 yr old in numerous threads and clown him

I've seen you dudes make fun of lil babies

All of social media just like that too:wow:

Male n female

Yall pick and choose a high horse then drop to the lowest dominator most of the times

:mjgrin:

Man it's posters on here who swear to gawd they the most righteous Christian or Muslim
But be on some of the most disrespectful shyt ever at other times:mjlol:

Man I swear I hope Covid-19 wipes out this whole world of humanity :mjgrin:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I gotta agree. Nikkas come to the Coli with jokes and we get them off. I don't believe i ever spoke on his weight loss but I think changing the energy of those old post is wrong. We clown a lot of nikkas on here for a lot of reasons. And the same logic about "Not knowing what people are going through." could apply to actual posters on here.
These nikkas on here being brand new just cuz dude passed. RIP but FOH with this pearl clutching virtue signaling self righteous bs.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
One thing I’ve always hated is when you nikkas always default to HIV, “House in Virginia” or automatically going to some gay shyt. shyt is fukking corny y’all nikkas never get tired of the same lame ass non funny jokes? Especially when it’s about someone’s health?

post a picture of a man who looks sickly or lost a lot of weight, guarantee 90% of the comments is a HIV joke or saying the person is gay. Every single time