O1eJK6F.jpg

ZhuIx4x.jpg

0x7XEma.jpg

Nytu3EH.jpg

yO1iP1R.jpg

5fxAAm9.jpg

oR0ukwO.jpg

eTyafWY.jpg

:salute: Respect to @MerCrimmuh. “You are a piece of sh*t and all y’all b*tches who dapped this too.”
GNYy5m6.jpg

pEb7d4M.jpg

7oukUyN.jpg

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
lol you ever notice some nikkas have bad intuition on life?

like they're "hunches" or reads on situations or people is always off xD

this is a great case of that. some people need to evaluate how good their read of situations are lol

this goes for Trump supporters too, your read on what a solid person is, and what a questionable person is is waaay off if you support trump. you probably have bad relationships and friends bc u cant tell who is shytty and who isn't lmao

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
nikkas were just joking, obviously no one had a clue it was cancer :gucci:

get off your high horse with this corny ass thread so you can feel better about yourself :camby:

I gotta agree. Nikkas come to the Coli with jokes and we get them off. I don't believe i ever spoke on his weight loss but I think changing the energy of those old post is wrong. We clown a lot of nikkas on here for a lot of reasons. And the same logic about "Not knowing what people are going through." could apply to actual posters on here.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
nikkas were just joking, obviously no one had a clue it was cancer :gucci:

get off your high horse with this corny ass thread so you can feel better about yourself :camby:

That’s the point you little sheltered snot nosed dweeb: Everything isn’t a f*cking “joke”.

And even after multiple people pointed out that he actually WAS sick, you clowns continued “just joking”. And it’s always you little b*tchass, cornball ass, f*ck n*gga types and sh*t. Goofies, who always laughing and giggling when it’s inappropriate.
XB0aiQW.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are mean spirited and unhappy in their own lives, we all can wither away some day, that's why I don't understand why people clown nikkaz hairlines when nobody wants to wither away and die and losing your hair is a sign of you approaching death, bosewick looked j dilla unhealthy in those pics