Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Too lazy for a show description but it does sound like someone was fapping which ain't ever cool for a podcast....but anyways, follow the show on Twitter @loicpodcastcfb and IG @loicpodcast . You can follow No Sleep @justpavewaves , PCP @alabamabagman & Sherm at any Walgreen's parking lot. Enjoy!!!

P.S.: Can we get y'all to share on your IG/Twitter/Facebook or Soundcloud accounts; @Ed MOTHERfukkING G , I need that address homie

@No Sleep @portcityplaya @Sherminator

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bump

The opening for this weeks show is gonna win me a Grammy.
giphy.gif

We need anyone from the other three schools who are in the playoffs to make a cameo. Maybe not this one but the next few shows. @Woodwerkz @jadillac @QuintessentialBM @The ADD @AVXL

@smitty22 you good for tomorrow?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Bump

The opening for this weeks show is gonna win me a Grammy.
giphy.gif

We need anyone from the other three schools who are in the playoffs to make a cameo. Maybe not this one but the next few shows. @Woodwerkz @jadillac @QuintessentialBM @The ADD @AVXL

@smitty22 you good for tomorrow?

How's this work?

What Jadillac said..... and it depends at what time. This week, I'll be working day shift from 7am-7pm Monday-Thursday. My availability is limited until next Friday when I'll be off for 7 days.

Life of manufacturing.