Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
On what? Because when he reached on SKYPE, which sends a notification, i was there in seconds

@Lucky_Lefty whos lying
G4iyHzX.jpg

Again receipts don't lie hoe

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
uFWIyme.jpg

Nikka you 2hrs late, told u i bounced. Nobody waiting around for you.
Breh, lefty notified both of us at was CLEARLY 6:10 PST. I got the notification and as you can see i hop on right away

Now, YOU CLEARLY SEE THE REST OF THAT THREAD RIGHT? Because you got the notification.

I WAS NOT ON THE FIRST THREAD YOU POSTED

SO

YOU GOT THE NOTIFICATION AND TEXTS FROM THE THREAD I POSTED, AND YOU CORROBORATED.

BUT YOU IGNORED THEM WHEN YOU SAW I WAS THERE :Uwillhail:

because you're a coward and a hoe :Lookatthis:its filed and understood.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Breh, lefty notified both of us at was CLEARLY 6:10 PST. I got the notification and as you can see i hop on right away

Now, YOU CLEARLY SEE THE REST OF THAT THREAD RIGHT? Because you got the notification.

I WAS NOT ON THE FIRST THREAD YOU POSTED

SO

YOU GOT THE NOTIFICATION AND TEXTS FROM THE THREAD I POSTED, AND YOU CORROBORATED.

BUT YOU IGNORED THEM WHEN YOU SAW I WAS THERE :Uwillhail:

because you're a coward and a hoe :Lookatthis:its filed and understood.
Clearly says 10:00.. again i responded back to him at 8pm when he initially hit us up. You hoe ass was nowhere to be found
fd5b595cdf677e317a8e5ed014e4296a.png

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Clearly says 10:00.. again i responded back to him at 8pm when he initially hit us up. You hoe ass was nowhere to be found
fd5b595cdf677e317a8e5ed014e4296a.png
It is a FACT you got the notifications from the thread we both posted

It is a FACT i WAS NOT included in any skype contact before that.

Youre a liar :madbaugh:

:sadfive: And this is the damndest evidence that you cannot trust a buckeye.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all out there. It was a chore to get this one posted as I'm in a damn cabin in Gatlinburg with shytty internet but we do this for y'all so we soldier thru. We do the usual team recaps, CFB playoff T10 rundown, name our own CFB award winners (and try to figure out wtf is the Wuerfful Award), chuck the deuce to the Georgia Dome & Jim Mora, IG Follow of the Week, Tinder updates, and much more. Again, here's to a great weekend of college football and we here at the LOIC give thanks to you all for lending us your eardrums this season. ONE

Twiter: @loicpodcastcfb @alabamabagman @justpavewaves
IG: @loicpodcast
@No Sleep @portcityplaya @Sherminator

Last edited: