Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
tumblr_miuoq2jy1E1qfrkf9o2_250.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

The 4 Horsemen are back!!! @No Sleep @portcityplaya @Lucky_Lefty & @Sherminator = The symbol of excellence!!!

Tailgate: Ratchet spots, racist frats and hood fight stories; apparently there’s a dude in Tuscaloosa named DJ Sticker Bush, is it black or white? HALLELUJAH!!!!!

1st Quarter (44:40)
Team recaps
T25 breakdown

2nd Quarter & Halftime (1hr 54 min mark)
Tom Petty beef
@904Lurker
Halftime beef....could this be the end of the Podcast?
Uncle Jessie & the Olsen twins
Goodbye city life?

3rd Quarter
Lucky still tanking names
7 v. 7 and travel teams killing off rec leagues in the community?

4th Quarter
$100 handshakes
Pick’em
Historical strippers
Words of wisdom

Find us on Twitter @alabamabagman @justpavewaves @loicpodcastcfb
Instagram: @loicpodcast
YouTube: who knows, it takes too much time

Thanks for the support! Keep listening. Help spread the word about the podcast. Tell a friend to tell a friend.

PS
An olive branch extended to Freddie Cane (3:41 mark)
giphy.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Woooooooo

I'm having a hard time keeping these gators down

@Sherminator bruh how shady was Jade. I asked my boy from ttown he barely heard of it. I tried googling it and couldn't find one dang picture. They didn't even have pics on their own fb page :wtf:

Jade was shady bruh, I mean pure t-town local club, the shyt shut down a couple times, and re-opened

And it's

djstikuhbush

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Woooooooo

I'm having a hard time keeping these gators down

Jade was shady bruh, I mean pure t-town local club, the shyt shut down a couple times, and re-opened

And it's

djstikuhbush

Big Worm i mean lil Sherm, all them michigan threads wasn't upped by OSU fans, or even originally started by us :Unoudonebuckedup:. Yall got one thread dedicated to losing to your big brother by us and that was the standard scUM lose free reps n daps. Yall rub the whole coli the wrong way with the way yall act :Umadatus:.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Big Worm i mean lil Sherm, all them michigan threads wasn't upped by OSU fans, or even originally started by us :Unoudonebuckedup:. Yall got one thread dedicated to losing to your big brother by us and that was the standard scUM lose free reps n daps. Yall rub the whole coli the wrong way with the way yall act :Umadatus:.

Touché my nikka

But you all got some coat tail riders it's hard to differentiate the real from the fake

:mjlol: