Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Use a sick day, don't be going to work drunk smelling like wild turkey :Unoudonebuckedup:

My nikka @Trust Me was gone on that ripple

:picard:

Breh, 2 margaritas at this lunch meeting from Chili’s had me slightly stumblin.

Took a cold shower, and now my old ass is good. :mjgrin:

Damn. That’s why I don’t drink no more. :francis:

:mjlol:

Nigggggaaaaa I need you to tighten up fam embarrassing us gone of them watered down margarita's

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Nigggggaaaaa I need you to tighten up fam embarrassing us gone of them watered down margarita's
That ain't nothing breh, i think it was the 2014 cfb thread, he was yooo i just drank 3 bud light limes im done for the day :drunk:. :confirmedscUMgay:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Breh, I’ll get that tolerance back up. I’ll be poppin bottles and bein sober as fukk when we take this Big 10 championship this year.

That ain't nothing breh, i think it was the 2014 cfb thread, he was yooo i just drank 3 bud light limes im done for the day :drunk:. :confirmedscUMgay:

See what I mean? In the immortal words of @Ed MOTHERfukkING G .. never trust a buckeye. :comeon:

#NTAB

Not my dog, now that's just slander sir :mjlol:

Slander it is.

And he calls ME CantTrustMe

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I’ll get that tolerance back up. I’ll be poppin bottles and bein sober as fukk when we take this Big 10 championship this year.

See what I mean? In the immortal words of @Ed MOTHERfukkING G .. never trust a buckeye. :comeon:

#NTAB

Slander it is.

And he calls ME CantTrustMe
Might have been @Regular_P my bad :hubie:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So you just gonna go the @ Can't Trust Me route :martin:. Start calling you Regular Lying P :beli:
:harbaughumad:

images