Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We usually go anywhere from 2-3 hrs long. Lotta sidebars breh
Ah, i wasnt sure if you mean for the full pod or a cameo. I might not be the best for that very reason (going to eugene, going to the game...probably cant watch a ton of games). If you down to the wire or it comes down to like....smitty making another appearance:scust: pm me

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Ah, i wasnt sure if you mean for the full pod or a cameo. I might not be the best for that very reason (going to eugene, going to the game...probably cant watch a ton of games). If you down to the wire or it comes down to like....smitty making another appearance:scust: pm me

:russ:

Please. Anything but that. :lolbron:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@smitty22 wasn't that bad was he lol.

That twang in his voice. :hhh:

The slander. :stopitslime:

The lack of common English terminology. :scust:

Dont do it fellas. I mean, we all know he's got the time to spare.. being unemployed and all.

Actually fukk that.. I'm not even worried about it. Y'all record late. Library closes at 9, at the latest.

We good. :win:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
How much time you need. Michigan has a boring game vs cinci but assuming its not smoked out, im going to oregon vs nebraska saturday
I'm sure they don't wanna talk about what happened in 1948 or shared titles. You'll bring nothing to the table just like that lying ass cant trust me cat

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We need a fill in for next week.

giphy.gif

You know I'll get on there and talk shyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That twang in his voice. :hhh:

The slander. :stopitslime:

The lack of common English terminology. :scust:

Dont do it fellas. I mean, we all know he's got the time to spare.. being unemployed and all.

Actually fukk that.. I'm not even worried about it. Y'all record late. Library closes at 9, at the latest.

We good. :win:
Loser actually says SCUM and 'chips' in real life..:Lookatthis: what kind of man is that