Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
full

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Preciate the instagram shout out @Lucky_Lefty

:salute:

Bruh, when @portcityplaya and @No Sleep

Started harmonizing :dead:

But them struggle rotel nachos :huhldup:

Way to finish the night off at the skrip club :lolbron:
Dog them broads was working it for them dollars. Only thing about strip joints here is the dykes be trying to one up the dudes for the broads. I just get my watered down drank and chill. Them Bama fans was acting a fool up in that bytch

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Dog them broads was working it for them dollars. Only thing about strip joints here is the dykes be trying to one up the dudes for the broads. I just get my watered down drank and chill. Them Bama fans was acting a fool up in that bytch

Yes sir, I remember my atl days, them dykes be trickin hard,

Best ones was

- follys or however you spell it

-Goosebumps (the chiropracticthug) seent this beautiful ass lightskin amazon that did these tricks on the pole, then came and asked if I wanted a dance, I said yep, I also said I love you (don't you fukking judge me :mjlol:) she was like boy you so silly I'll give you an extra dance for free

But I'm looking at her like :gucci:bytch I want to save you :to:

-Babes (true hole in the wall, but it had them hood-boogas, that could get a phone bill paid) fine ass ghetto chicks, it was this one that had hella tats and gold teeth :whew:

Young chiro-thug was like why you not mine:noah:

Honorable mention blue flame :ohlawd: