Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
shyt nasty as fukk. Gotdamn struggle spam nachos

That on top of the song. He a cooking ass dude though.

814Liberty_WinnDixie_1960s.jpeg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Show Highlights:

- Is Patrick Swayze’s character from “Ghost” chillin in PCPs kitchen?

- Lefty has the munchies and a lot to say about the “u”

- Struggle beards

- This week in Tinder matches

- Brief team talk

- Top 10 freshmen to look out for

- PCP lives in the damn basement from the movie “Saw”

- @904Lurker (aka Dikembe Mutumbo) joins us (ON TIME!!!) and gives us a breakdown of the top HBCU games for the opening weekend. Somehow, discussions on old n*gga strength came up. We were supposed to talk about three games but, ya know, HBCU……..

- HALFTIME: Shark f*cker is back at it again

- What’s the going rate for LBs in the SEC?

- Podcast takes a weird turn when PCP & No Sleep start performing boy band songs

- Uni watch

- Game picks

*PSA*

The community college in Coral Gables needs your help. Since all those NFL HoF’ers are too cheap, we need you, the listeners to dig deep in your cars ashtray and Crown Royal bags and help this pathetic ass school get out the heat. Click on the link to assist this third rate school accomplish their program long goal: University of Miami

Like, subscribe, 5-star

Follow us on IG @loicpodcast ; Twitter @LoICPodcastCFB ; No Sleep @JustPaveWaves ; PCP @alabamagagman

Don’t forget to join our Yahoo College Football Pick’em league (aye, we don’t remember the name of the damn thing but the p/w is thecoli)
@No Sleep @portcityplaya

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Just listened to the 1st 20 minutes or so, had to cut it off. You had me dying shyttin on Miami, then this nikka @portcityplaya apartment story :dead:, and the struggle facial hair got ether in my damn head now, he a no mustache havin, with whiskers like a rat compared to @No Sleep he wack :huhldup:. Gotta finish this when i get home :pachaha: