Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Another great podcast fellas :buckeyesalute:. @No Sleep That Peaches hours is 10pm to 4am literally had me in tears. Yall nikkas some fools man. @Lucky_Lefty came through with the Harbaugh slander :DemBuckeyes:. @portcityplaya Mobile only breeds champions :pachaha:, and @Francium props on attending the Kaep protest, the Ucla breakdown and the pickup game stories:salute:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Last call for anyone who wants jump on and rep their team (or teams @Silkk ). Y'all know what to do. Drop a PM w/ your Skype details

I'll get on and talk shyt, if someone can't make a podcast, think of me like the back up , I ain't trying to be the starter, the back up qb gets free gear, a full ride, and enters all the parties for free:jawalrus:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Last call for anyone who wants jump on and rep their team (or teams @Silkk ). Y'all know what to do. Drop a PM w/ your Skype details

Man.. we just ready for the battle royals. Dudes on here talkin greasy as fukk. Gonna have to put nikkas in their place. I didn't wanna have to be the one.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
@Freddie.Cane he coming at your neck
Damn U scared of @Trust Me now u just gon let that man put you in yo place
full

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
I put the fear of his god, allah, Jesus, lucifer, jehova.. or whatever his dusty ass believes, in him.

His dusty ass gonna be praying to the HarGAWD before it's all said and done.
:Damnnnnnnnn::Damnnnnnnnn::Damnnnnnnnn: @smitty22 u just gon take that