Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cool, yall use skype call in like a conference or do I need to steal a mic from work?

:whoa: Just go to the library, you get 30 mins and its free :blessed:. Just hit your talking points and dont fukk around you'll have plenty of time :takedat:. Lots of computers open right now too

JpHHjd4.jpg
Eat :eat:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I end up using stitcher. iTunes worked for the 1st podcast they did for me, then it wasn't available
Why ?

Man all my podcast are on one spot because I don't always have service at work so I dl .

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I end up using stitcher. iTunes worked for the 1st podcast they did for me, then it wasn't available
Yeah I was wondering was it just my iTunes that was messed up. I keep looking for the episodes on there and they won't pull up other than the first one

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I noticed you were talking pretty quick on the podcast :mjgrin:. I figured you were running out of time :troll:
They kept saying before we let you go lemme ask you this. Im thinking to myself nikka naw let me go :sadbucks:. If this bytch at the desk say computer #5 your time is up and my mic catch it im done with the coli :brutuslol: