Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
GET.THE.fukk.OUTTA.HERE.

That WR and talent all across the board? Yes, there were more turnovers maybe but that offense kept humming right along with points being put on the board like a gotdamn pjnball machine after Tua went down. Put some speck' on Cac Jones name ya heard :ufdup:

No matter what, it was the expectation of the playoffs AT MINIMAL for y'all and you know that. Don't be trying to change the narrative now. Talkin' that ole off the wall, God body, back to Africa shyt.

"I'm actually spiritually at peace with my essence about the transgressions of this season" :scusthov: You know how it is down there in that hick place wit all dem 4-5 stars PLUS elite coaching. The train expected to keep rolling on :dahell:

:shaq2:

Lemme go pull up these ciepts

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
GET.THE.fukk.OUTTA.HERE.

That WR and talent all across the board? Yes, there were more turnovers maybe but that offense kept humming right along with points being put on the board like a gotdamn pjnball machine after Tua went down. Put some speck' on Cac Jones name ya heard :ufdup:

No matter what, it was the expectation of the playoffs AT MINIMAL for y'all and you know that. Don't be trying to change the narrative now. Talkin' that ole off the wall, God body, back to Africa shyt.

"I'm actually spiritually at peace with my essence about the transgressions of this season" :scusthov: You know how it is down there in that hick place wit all dem 4-5 stars PLUS elite coaching. The train expected to keep rolling on :dahell:

:shaq2:

We goin 6-6 :yeayea:

6-6 I'M TELLIN YALL :damn:

6-6 :bamafdup:

6-6
:yeayea:
This in august :ufdup:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@portcityplaya

:hubie:
giphy.gif

I'll give it to YOU for being on your shyt, but you can't tell me the fanbase as a whole, and the program itself didn't come into this season with much higher expectations. It's a reason why mf's are IDIOTICALLY talking about Saban on even a warm mf seat, let alone a hot one.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Trav if I remember correctly, that schedule was lite that first year under Urb. Even with it being like that, half your games were decided by a TD or less

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Lucky_Lefty Essentially, none of that matters though. As he himself went on to prove the next few years after that, it's hard as hell to go undefeated. Does V. Tech, Iowa, or Purdue ring any bells? And that just makes what someone like Day just did even that more impressive. Did you see our defense last year? Then to overhaul Urban's whole defensive staff, plug in some new O coordinators, bring in an unknown transfer QB, and basically bulldoze through the whole season with every single game being won by 2 scores or more? That's coaching, scheming, preparation, and whatever else. But we can't hide behind that like we can bagmen, new cars, etc.

To come full circle though, again, what does that say about the year before Urb's 1st year? The schedule wasn't that more difficult at all, and nikkas dropped SEVEN of them things. Like I said, I smell suspect coaching in the air.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:wtf: He was the #2 overall recruit in 2018

Unknown as in we weren't too really sure of what he would be. Plenty of top 10 or 5 star recruits haven't panned out over the many years of college football. And besides that, nikkas are not about to play revisionist history with me. All we heard when he bounced was, "oh, he couldn't beat out Fromm of all people", "the garbage time he played in GA wasn't all that", and then after the spring game, "ain't nobody scared of Fields, he look trash" etc etc, Does he churn out the same TD:Int ratio at Nebraska? At Wisconsin? At TTUN? Development matters. that's the only point I'm making. You can't strip all of these things away (development, coaching, prep, scheme) and boil it down to bagmen bringing in so much talent or because nikkas don't 'play school' as well as us (which is another lie within itself). We had all the talent in the world right? How come nikkas was shytting on us then when it came time to pick the B1G winner in the preseason?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc And you gon get enough of that disingenuous shyt about until yall ready to be "fully committed" like yall aint out here hiring family members, players getting pushed toward General Studies degrees, plus more. We ain't forget about Ed Martin or that psychology professor debacle, doggy :umad:

You know damn well what @Lucky_Lefty was tryna say :rudy: . It aint necessarily about the recruiting gap, because there is one but at the same time, there's a level of preparation and dedication that yeah is cliche for coaches in general, but there's tiers to that shyt. We got a board tracking every player yall recruit. We got grad assistants who only watch yall film specifically the whole year. And like Lucky mentioned with LSU, we have 20-30 mins dedicated at the end of every practice. And then, its not just physical but we got a bunch of other mental warfare shyt going on to. That shyt MATTERS. This nikka Day sat up and designed one play for 10 hours and got mad cuz our backup fukked up his masterpiece and only hit the checkdown for the 1st and not the bigger play that was open for a possible big gain or touchdown right before Fields came back in.

This is the question I have for everybody going on about the talent/players angle. If that matters SO much, why did Fickell, whom is still my buck thru and thru, but why did he take Tressel's "talent" and only manage to win 6 games while Urban slides right in YEAR ONE and goes 12-0. Did we pay all those teams to lose or something?

To me, that just highlights how suspect certain people's coaching abilities are
full

Man you know damn well what i meant so let’s not play coy, we are not getting the same level of talent and you fukkin know it, now we are doing the back handed way of getting some but i know for damn sure all that Florida and Texas talent ain’t coming to Columbus because they heard the Thurman burgers are good, you all are out recruiting us in volume and quality, we are not on that let’s turn into a football factory, we look closer to Notre Dame in a less preppy/religious disguise. we are not committed to you or the bamas of the world to make it to the next level and i doubt it has shyt to do with the extra film or stalking the other school, but it still leaves my final point if we are going to pull the trigger it better be sure fire because if that nikka don’t get us in the playoffs and past y’all then I’m gon be here to party on all these nikkas

@portcityplaya @Lucky_Lefty
Why don’t y’all get Ed to come back to the coli?

We be trying mane but Michigan gotta fukk around and get past the damn buckeyes :francis:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@DropTopDoc You trippin'. If I gave you a Thurmanator, er'thing on it, wit' a side of sum Sweet Thai Chili wings from Roosters, you'd wanna run thru walls at The Shoe too :whoo: