Let 4 Coli Brehs kick yo weekend off right with The Lack of Institutional Control Podcast OP Updated

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Guess who's back? After a stint on the IR, we come back with one of our faves, live from the penthouse in the Emerald City, Ed Muthafukkin G.

We discuss Bama's L to Auburn and do a deep dive on the state of Michigan football in relation to this latest L in THE Game. So much that this podcast had to be split into two parts. Enjoy!!!!

PS: can you ID the part where @DropTopDoc had too much Remy in the system?

@No Sleep @portcityplaya @DropTopDoc

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Hol' up. Y'all nikkas in here treadin' in blasphemous waters talkin' that Bama could snag Day shyt
fbf24d8dd68c4660c424a9e32eaf9516.png

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Lucky_Lefty

Boosters down here might not be as crazy as you all's but the culture and community sure is. It's a reason Urban sitll kickin' it here, passing Day X, Y Banana love notes my guy. Once you're here, you're ingrained in this shyt. This shyt religion down here just as much as Bama. It's just, nikkas aint finna be paying nobody's mortgage off and shyt.

Now, blank slate and Day is still wit' the 49ers, tryna figure out his next move? Yeah, the Bama talent pool and bag contingency would more than likely win out. But in current context, Day here for 2 years, Urban tells him "Ay dog, I'm out after next year if/when we wax TTUN again by 20. This shyt yours plehboi". Even if Bama came knockin AFTER Urban and Gene told Day he was caught up in The Matrix and he's one, I PROMISE you he wouldn't be making a trip down South.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
If you believe that, i got a bridge in Brooklyn, bama can take yo chick and leave you in the vip solo pimp

Nah. Maybe that mess in yo household. We solid over here. And Urb put the word out after he didn't get put on at Toledo when Terry Saban was fawning all over the gawd which she still tell Nick about to this day. Day already know what's up. Besides, we got heaux in diff area codes at this point. Not like he'd need the regional advantage. While yall gotta beg for the p*ssy, we swimming in it
full

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Nah. Maybe that mess in yo household. We solid over here. And Urb put the word out after he didn't get put on at Toledo when Terry Saban was fawning all over the gawd which she still tell Nick about to this day. Day already know what's up. Besides, we got heaux in diff area codes at this point. Not like he'd need the regional advantage. While yall gotta beg for the p*ssy, we swimming in it
full

Aint nothing wrong with beggin for it.
Even Goldie begged for a lil....those scenes got cut tho :ufdup:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We did. We a trash ass team. Been saying it since week 1 but folks aint believe me :damn:
We a 6-6 team getting carried by Tua

GET.THE.fukk.OUTTA.HERE.

That WR and talent all across the board? Yes, there were more turnovers maybe but that offense kept humming right along with points being put on the board like a gotdamn pjnball machine after Tua went down. Put some speck' on Cac Jones name ya heard :ufdup:

No matter what, it was the expectation of the playoffs AT MINIMAL for y'all and you know that. Don't be trying to change the narrative now. Talkin' that ole off the wall, God body, back to Africa shyt.

"I'm actually spiritually at peace with my essence about the transgressions of this season" :scusthov: You know how it is down there in that hick place wit all dem 4-5 stars PLUS elite coaching. The train expected to keep rolling on :dahell:

:shaq2:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@DropTopDoc And you gon get enough of that disingenuous shyt about until yall ready to be "fully committed" like yall aint out here hiring family members, players getting pushed toward General Studies degrees, plus more. We ain't forget about Ed Martin or that psychology professor debacle, doggy :umad:

You know damn well what @Lucky_Lefty was tryna say :rudy: . It aint necessarily about the recruiting gap, because there is one but at the same time, there's a level of preparation and dedication that yeah is cliche for coaches in general, but there's tiers to that shyt. We got a board tracking every player yall recruit. We got grad assistants who only watch yall film specifically the whole year. And like Lucky mentioned with LSU, we have 20-30 mins dedicated at the end of every practice. And then, its not just physical but we got a bunch of other mental warfare shyt going on to. That shyt MATTERS. This nikka Day sat up and designed one play for 10 hours and got mad cuz our backup fukked up his masterpiece and only hit the checkdown for the 1st and not the bigger play that was open for a possible big gain or touchdown right before Fields came back in.

This is the question I have for everybody going on about the talent/players angle. If that matters SO much, why did Fickell, whom is still my buck thru and thru, but why did he take Tressel's "talent" and only manage to win 6 games while Urban slides right in YEAR ONE and goes 12-0. Did we pay all those teams to lose or something?

To me, that just highlights how suspect certain people's coaching abilities are
full