:leostare: Do women even like flowers,cards, poetry & similar things dudes give them?

Ladies, do you like when the dude you're dating give you flowers,cards, etc?

• :childplease: No, I want a man with money who can dikk this p*ssy down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I like flowers and things written for me, not nessesarily a poem. It's not a necessary thing tho. Flowers every once in a while is sweet. If you are going to surprise me with a gift or something I'd rather it be something you got you knew I wanted because you paid attention. But yea flowers just because every once in a while is sweet to me.

Daps
I do, I think it's the extra effort that we like the most. I think some guys, not all :whoa: come with the "you should be happy to have me" attitude (some women as well) and it's just nice to be given that extra attention

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I like thoughtful gestures. Like if I tell you what my favorite wine is and you bring me a bottle the next time you see me. Things like that because this is the way I am.

I like flowers. I love poems. I love getting letters letting me know how you feel about me.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Ive never gotten anything:mjcry:. But i would like flowers and candy. Not poetry tho:huhldup:, i hate poetry cause im too dumb to get it honestly :sadcam: