Leonardo DiCaprio Sends Camila Morrone Back To The Streets Because She Turned 25

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
EgMex82UMAEyCGk.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
White daddy really got this dissertation. Look at her showing her ass y’all. She really said he’s building up each young tenderloin to be husband material he couldn’t just be fukking and dumping no way. You can’t make this shyt up!! :mjtf:
……………..

So, we are talking about REALITY here.

You got men all up and down the internet bragging about “pumping and dumping” women, especially young “dumb” “modern” women, etc.

Men talking about not wanting marriage, and only dealing with women for one thing.

Men laughing about women getting played over and over again by “pookie”, etc and getting old before figuring out the dating world, etc.

As I’ve said before, I’ve never been an advocate of young girls getting tossed around by old men, but I’ve always dated guys my age who had their shyt together or came from nice families, so there was nothing an old man could do for me.

HOWEVER, I’m not going to sit and be blind to the fact that all these older men who dream or brag about dealing with younger women don’t actually get to have fun with at least one or a few clueless younger women.

Like I said, it seems like Leo’s exes actually get married shortly after dealing with him, which tells me that although HE isn’t the marrying kind, he makes sure to tell them to find a man who wants a family. Seems like the quintessential “sugar daddy” game that MOST women can’t play and most men cannot afford.

It’s a guess, and I don’t think I’m that far off.

These white girls are signing up to get tossed around by Leo. They see he hasn’t married one of them so there clearly is something going on here.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ah yes, the legend

I still don't get how he got that off

Even her parents were cool about it

Might as well be raising his middle finger in this pic

Jerry-Seinfeld-with-ex-girlfriend-Shoshanna-Gruss.jpg
Her parents were cool with it because they either thought he had intentions to marry her, or she got some money from him.

People trade their kids off for some money more than people realize.

Especially if they have a pretty daughter :mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's an adult dating adults. People getting mad about this might as well say they don't believe young women have any agency or the ability to make decisions for themselves. If you think a 22-25yo woman is a child you've got a fukked up view of women.

Leo doing...Leo things. Date for a few years, have fun, start over. No attachments....

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He's an adult dating adults. People getting mad about this might as well say they don't believe young women have any agency or the ability to make decisions for themselves. If you think a 22-25yo woman is a child you've got a fukked up view of women.

Leo doing...Leo things. Date for a few years, have fun, start over. No attachments....

:wow:

One of my favorite movies.
I think I appreciated this particular scene/line too much.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Her parents were cool with it because they either thought he had intentions to marry her, or she got some money from him.

People trade their kids off for some money more than people realize.

Especially if they have a pretty daughter :mjcry:
c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

Over the summer of 1993, according to People, Seinfeld would show up at Lonstein’s parents’ apartment and whisk her away:

Within weeks after their first date, friends and neighbors grew accustomed to the sight of the Seinfeld limousine idling outside the Upper East Side luxury apartment building where Lonstein lives with her 15-year-old brother, David, and her parents, Zachary, a wealthy computer-store owner, and Betty, a home-maker.
Soon enough, though, the couple went long-distance—Lonstein was off to college at George Washington University in D.C., and Seinfeld headed back to Los Angeles to continue filming Seinfeld. The two decided to stay together, and on visits she would parade him around campus, while in L.A. he would bring her along to lunch with his famous friends:

NOTE TO SELF: Be rich and famous