Leonardo DiCaprio Sends Camila Morrone Back To The Streets Because She Turned 25

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Wow, she was his longest.

5c8929cadd086120820a26b2
How when Gisele and Bar are at 5 years?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
What I will say about Leo is, he’s probably that older man who actually games you up and sends you off to find a husband. Some older men actually teach you something, especially if you’re that girl who didn’t actually have a dad around to teach you. Now, the lessons come with him using up your body for some time, but unfortunately, that may happen if you don’t actually have someone guiding you.
Any young woman with a GOOD active dad in her life that sees Leo’s pattern would steer his daughter away from him.

I’m not saying I like his methods/system, but they’re all grown, and I’m going to assume they are getting some sort of financial benefit or they are all idiots. It seems like most of the girls he dates get married soon after, so I think I’m on to something.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I will say about Leo is, he’s probably that older man who actually games you up and sends you off to find a husband. Some older men actually teach you something, especially if you’re that girl who didn’t actually have a dad around to teach you. Now, the lessons come with him using up your body for some time, but unfortunately, that may happen if you don’t actually have someone guiding you.
Any young woman with a GOOD active dad in her life that sees Leo’s pattern would steer his daughter away from him.

I’m not saying I like his methods/system, but they’re all grown, and I’m going to assume they are getting some sort of financial benefit or they are all idiots. It seems like most of the girls he dates get married soon after, so I think I’m on to something.

White daddy really got this dissertation. Look at her showing her ass y’all. She really said he’s building up each young tenderloin to be husband material he couldn’t just be fukking and dumping no way. You can’t make this shyt up!! :mjtf:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

mannnnn it aint that deep....

Being with dude opens up a lot of doors for those females.
Its not like they lose by dealing with him.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I heard/read somewhere that DiCaprio is actually gay and his relationships with females are just for show. (he looks desirable and the woman gets her name out there.) Once the relationship contract ends they just part ways.

Last edited: