Leon was not good enough of an actor to have the world call him “Leon”

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Why you gotta dim one black man's light to shine light on other black actors :francis:
Instead of bigging up a black actor you thought was underated, you decided to shyt on Leon instead.
You also arguing points no one brought up about Leon. No one said he was on the level of Denzel or anything.

For yall that fukk with Leon check out this lil interview(11min) he did for Strong Black Lead a couple years ago. He goes over a few of his roles and stuff.

Breh, nobody is immune of criticism. Leon is not the lead actor that he and hollywood thought he would be, and he is probably the lowest tier dude who tried to get off with that solo name shyt.

I’m not criticising him as a man nor am I hoping he fails. But gtfoh with this shyt…i can talk about him as an actor, period.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Breh, nobodyis i mune of criticism. Leon is not the lead actor that he and hollywood thought he would be, and he is probably the lowest tier dude who tried to get off with that solo name shyt.

I’m not criticising him as a man nor am I hoping he fails. But gtfoh with this shyt…i can talk about him as an actor, period.
go-off-tyler-oakley.gif