Leon was not good enough of an actor to have the world call him “Leon”

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Dawg he a Ladies Man. Women love that dude and they are the reason he got a career and can go by just Leon. It ain't just non-Black women either. Fat white women who like Black men worship him too. Gay dudes like him too and I'm not surprised cuz he kinda funny style in some roles he play.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But was he actually good in above the rim? He was the weakest link really

Smart-Select-20230107-172608-You-Tube.gif

:devil:
:evil:

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Cliffhanger = wesley snipes easily
Above the rim = he was outshined by like 6 people (pac, marlon, duane martin, bernie mack, and wood harris).
Oz = fairly forgettable…dozens of brothas

His career went where it should…a competent actor on an ensemble cast…but the post temptations push they had was a failure and we should’ve been calling him Leon Robinson forever :francis:

I was in elementary when I saw Above the Rim and I had a nightmare about that man. I thought he was legit crazy. Like I knew the movie was fake but I thought they got a real crazy dude for that part.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He was Chadwick Boseman before Chadwick Boseman but Chadwick Boseman was a better actor lol :heh:

His agent should’ve corrected him on that “Leon” shyt and becoming the token tv biopic guy

Lmao I remember Chadwick went on Breakfast Club and said he was done playing people in biopic. I think he did 2 or 3 more after that :mjlol:

RIP

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Leon?

The guy from Above the Rim and Cool Runnings?
:why::why:

Dude, the first guy I thought of when I read Leon was this guy:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'm showing love to the many better black actors that impress me more :rudy:
Why you gotta dim one black man's light to shine light on other black actors :francis:
Instead of bigging up a black actor you thought was underated, you decided to shyt on Leon instead.
You also arguing points no one brought up about Leon. No one said he was on the level of Denzel or anything.

For yall that fukk with Leon and just enjoy learning more about black films/actors check out this lil interview(11min) he did for Strong Black Lead a couple years ago. He goes over a few of his roles and stuff.

Otis line was improvised :wow: