Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I honestly believe now pedophilia and sexual assault of minors is basically accepted in Hollywood, but call a Jewish person a Jew or say something derogatory toward Jewish people or Israel and you basically get banned from Hollywood. shyt is wild.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huffington Post put up an article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/03/lena-dunham-molested-sister-allegations_n_6093260.html

Lena Dunham shares many things in her new book, "Not That Kind of Girl," including a childhood story that was twisted into something sinister by National Review columnist Kevin D. Williamson and the website Truth Revolt.

On Saturday, the 28-year-old "Girls" star took to Twitter to defend herself against allegations made by the websites claiming Dunham, when she was 7, had molested her younger sister, Grace, who was 1 year old at the time. (Truth Revolt also initially reported that Dunham was 17 at the time at the time she allegedly abused her sister, before issuing a correction).

They don't talk about the story when she was 13 though

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I honestly believe now pedophilia and sexual assault of minors is basically accepted in Hollywood, but call a Jewish person a Jew or say something derogatory toward Jewish people or Israel and you basically get banned from Hollywood. shyt is wild.

Butchu can say "****** dis...****** dat" and shyt on black people all day n nothin will happen to you. Word to Gary Oldman & friends. :aicmon:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Lena Dunham cancels appearance at book fair amid scandal

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/92120409.html

d4b5.png

:sas2:She didn't want to answer those hard questions, like "why did you put pebbles in your infant sisters vagina?"

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The media is spinning this like crazy look at the way their focusing on Lena's response and not what she said in the book.

This right here seriously pisses me off. I really hate when people in the media COMPLETELY miss the point of the issue. They ignore facts and avoid anything that doesn't fit under their narrative. I wish we had someone brave enough and had enough fame to call these fools on their BS. Instead we get a bunch of p*ssy politically correct celebs. I really hate American media and culture.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Oh.. you mean like...

A kike.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The media is spinning this like crazy, look at the way they're focusing on Lena's response and not what she said in the book.

Now they're trying too blame Right Wingers, Conservatives and Republicans for some shyt SHE wrote!? :what::why::mindblown:

:sas2:So Kimmel Supports Child abuse? You many not "Think" Lena Dunhams actions are not Molestation Jimmy Kimmel, maybe you allow your children to do the same.

:sas1:But I'm fairly Certain You can file "Putting rocks and pebbles into a 1 year old infant's vagina" under Child Abuse, whether by Lena Dunham, or her mother, who just starred at her baby, after being away for an undisclosed amount of time.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:sas2:So Kimmel Supports Child abuse? You many not "Think" Lena Dunhams actions are not Molestation Jimmy Kimmel, maybe you allow your children to do the same.

:sas1:But I'm fairly Certain You can file "Putting rocks and pebbles into a 1 year old infant's vagina" under Child Abuse, whether by Lena Dunham, or her mother, who just starred at her baby, after being away for an undisclosed amount of time.

But no one wants to talk about paying her 7 year old sister with candy for makeout sessions or masturbating in front of the same sister and comparing herself to a predator. :sas2:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
But no one wants to talk about paying her 7 year old sister with candy for makeout sessions or masturbating in front of the same sister and comparing herself to a predator. :sas2:

Why aren't people talking about this?:dahell: Sigh the media is so fukked up. Yet another example of when the media protects who they want.

Clarification: The one year old put pebbles in her own vagina and Lena looked at it and found them, so Lena didn't put them there herself.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I went over to Jezebel.com to see if those hoes were talking about this

This was one of their headlines

http://jezebel.com/chris-brown-thinks-you-should-all-get-over-being-mad-at-1653967496/all

:sas2:

Also they had a blurb on Lena in that link I just put up.

Look at one of the comments one of the Jezebel hoes put up.

"For example, Lena has been very open with her stuggle with OCD, where she felt compelled to masturbate, right? Having not read her book, I don't know if the whole "masturbating in bed" thing had anything to do with that, or if it was just like, "Well, my sister's asleep and she won't know anyway." There's a big difference to me if Lena was doing those things (a) to get sexually aroused BY Grace, (b) to get Grace sexually aroused, and/or (c) because Lena was a kind of weird and fukked up child.

Maybe I'm being too forgiving, but I'm reading the rest of those instances as a sad, desperate, manipulative little girl who desperately wants to be loved by her little sister. I don't approve of the things she did, but it reads more "sad" than "sexual predator" to me."

:wow::snoop: