Lena Dunham Describes Opening Her 1 Yr Old Sister's Vagina & Masterbating In Front Her + Kissing

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Dis weirdo shyt aside...I find everything about dis braud to be revolting and annoying.

From her physical appearance, to her voice, to her pretentious feminism ideology, to her shytty hipster persona, all da way back to her grotesque physic.

Reminds me so much of da Fine Art majorin hoes I went to school wit. :trash:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Broad City>>> :scusthov: I'm never fukking with Girls again.

tumblr_n33z4kWfYL1qci9uio2_500.gif

awkward-comedy-central-broad-city-ilana-glazer-abbi-jacobson.gif

Love these girls :ohlawd:
#TrippyNation

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dis weirdo shyt aside...I find everything about dis braud to be revolting and annoying.

From her physical appearance, to her voice, to her pretentious feminism ideology, to her shytty hipster persona, all da way back to her grotesque physic.

Reminds me so much of da Fine Art majorin hoes I went to school wit. :trash:

I completely agree. I hate everything about this Oogielove shaped bytch.

And of course the fake liberal sheep at Bluffington Post love her to death. She even has her own section.:scusthov:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/lena-dunham/

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I completely agree. I hate everything about this Oogielove shaped bytch.

And of course the fake liberal sheep at Bluffington Post love her to death. She even has her own section.:scusthov:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/lena-dunham/

Breh, da art game is already fulla pretentious weirdos as it is and I been around it since I was a youngin..and I STILL can't stand da shyt.
XG7ZByz.png

I've run across soooooo many Lena Dunhams in mah life it ain't eam funny. Lot of em were lowkey bored rich white mufukkas "rebelling". Which is why thier work/personalities were usually :trash: and continues to be :trash:.