Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga looks dope. 25 planet open world galaxy. Space battles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lego games been nice for damn near 30 years now :stopitslime:

The games are trash but they do have the best open worlds

I mean on Lego Batman 2 you can go from the batcave into the city, flying around the map with superman, etc

if open world games focused more on a stylized look that being photorealistic, they could do more and offer better performance

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just finished episode 9. the npc talked about the broken Death Star. *paraphrasing* "this place is a real fixer upper but I can def flip it for a profit"

this game is determined to force me to crack a smile. just non stop goofy fukkery. my second favorite game this year after Horizon Forbidden West. Well done Travelers Tales.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The games are trash but they do have the best open worlds

I mean on Lego Batman 2 you can go from the batcave into the city, flying around the map with superman, etc

if open world games focused more on a stylized look that being photorealistic, they could do more and offer better performance
Trash?? Nah you can't say trash and best open worlds in the same sentence.. I mean it's not GTA but they are GOOD...

I agree on the world building and character building though. To have Marvel Superheros have damn near 200 characters, with all their different suits, powers, costumes and keep them cannon... That's insane. And they pretty much do it for every game/movie they put out. Plus the way I can grab any idiot (woman or child) and throw them a controller and they are instantly on it for hours, is what a simple game should be.

But yea.. The actual gaming is repetitive as fukk..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash?? Nah you can't say trash and best open worlds in the same sentence.. I mean it's not GTA but they are GOOD...

I agree on the world building and character building though. To have Marvel Superheros have damn near 200 characters, with all their different suits, powers, costumes and keep them cannon... That's insane. And they pretty much do it for every game/movie they put out. Plus the way I can grab any idiot (woman or child) and throw them a controller and they are instantly on it for hours, is what a simple game should be.

But yea.. The actual gaming is repetitive as fukk..

Yes you can, because a game is more than an open world. This star wars game ain't even open world like the marvel and DC games, I mean these lego games are for small children

The way the world connects and the traversal of the open world is the best in the DC games, the games themselves are complete trash, but maybe if that team were allowed to make more games than legos they could do something else, or maybe it's just easy to build an open world out of legos

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
20220410-012124.jpg

shyt looks CLEAN.