Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga looks dope. 25 planet open world galaxy. Space battles.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I was worried about short levels, but Nahhhh...
this probably the best star wars game in years low key :mjlol:

:mjlol: It really is. I was mad worried it be super long lego bullshyt filler levels. :hhh:

Nope. All Star Wars. No filler. Feels like the perfect movie game, because it don't fukk around with stupid shyt that should just be side quest shyt. Played through a few episodes. Good shyt. 1:1 of the films and hits every plot point.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Star Wars fan, and I really didn't like the Lego formula 10% plot and 90% Lego Puzzle filler. They turn a whole 3 minute footnote in the film into a 15-25 minute level in the old games. It was fun, but it always ran out it's welcome. You get bored and trying to get to the end of these levels to just get the next story beat. I really like the more streamlined 1:1 translation and pacing of the games and movies. Playing the Phantom Menace actually felt like watching Phantom Menace. I loved that. I didn't need these sprawling levels that go on 10 minutes longer than they need to be. Just give me Star Wars and let me explore the universe. You got space combat. You got solid combat now. It's honestly the best way to experience Star Wars films.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm a Star Wars fan, and I really didn't like the Lego formula 10% plot and 90% Lego Puzzle filler. They turn a whole 3 minute footnote in the film into a 15-25 minute level in the old games. It was fun, but it always ran out it's welcome. You get bored and trying to get to the end of these levels to just get the next story beat. I really like the more streamlined 1:1 translation and pacing of the games and movies. Playing the Phantom Menace actually felt like watching Phantom Menace. I loved that. I didn't need these sprawling levels that go on 10 minutes longer than they need to be. Just give me Star Wars and let me explore the universe. You got space combat. You got solid combat now. It's honestly the best way to experience Star Wars films.
I fukkin hate the sequel trilogy but this one got me enjoying it. let legos build your hype Disney execs:skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya I’m hearing this isn’t the typical lego game…definitely gonna give it a try

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got this downloading now, I'll check it out after work.

Feels a bit lame to be grown and downloading a Lego game but fukk it :manny: need a break from Elden Ring