LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Game

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
the only 3 games I have for PS4 is lego marvel, ac4 and 2k14, and I have played lego marvel the most out of all these games thus far.

I can't even Hate on that Breh. I'm currently Juggling WWE 2K14, LEGO Marvel, somewhat still Playing GTA 5, and just Finished AC Revelations..tryna catch up to Black Flag... :manny: ..I was late on AC as a Series so I'm paying the Price now by being so far behind.:sadcam:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can't even Hate on that Breh. I'm currently Juggling WWE 2K14, LEGO Marvel, somewhat still Playing GTA 5, and just Finished AC Revelations..tryna catch up to Black Flag... :manny: ..I was late on AC as a Series so I'm paying the Price now by being so far behind.:sadcam:

man, I beat AC 1 and 2. like barely 1/2 way into AC3, and I only played like an hour of AC 4 on the quad. I'm probably gonna tackle AC4. I might go back to AC3. I still play GTA 5 online plenty as well tho.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
man, I beat AC 1 and 2. like barely 1/2 way into AC3, and I only played like an hour of AC 4 on the quad. I'm probably gonna tackle AC4. I might go back to AC3. I still play GTA 5 online plenty as well tho.

I can't do an Entire Series it's Bits & Pieces, it just doesn't go well with me..it'll Bug me so I have to Play them in Order...and now with AC Liberation coming too?:snoop:

I feel like I Lost because I slept on The AC Series for so long. GTA 5 is still Fun to go back and mess around with Online too. Been going back in LEGO Marvel to Replay some Levels as well.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I can't do an Entire Series it's Bits & Pieces, it just doesn't go well with me..it'll Bug me so I have to Play them in Order...and now with AC Liberation coming too?:snoop:

I feel like I Lost because I slept on The AC Series for so long. GTA 5 is still Fun to go back and mess around with Online too. Been going back in LEGO Marvel to Replay some Levels as well.

man, what I hate is I have the tendency to start a game. play a good chunk of it, then when I come back to it, I done forgot the controls. that's what happened to me with AC3. I can't remember how to use the guns or bow and arrow, and I got frustrated as hell playing it.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
man, what I hate is I have the tendency to start a game. play a good chunk of it, then when I come back to it, I done forgot the controls. that's what happened to me with AC3. I can't remember how to use the guns or bow and arrow, and I got frustrated as hell playing it.

For AC 2/Brotherhood/Revelations it's all been the same but the Targeting has become to be known as :trash: at Critical Times during a Fight with about 7 or 10 Guys at 1nce.:manny:

Especially when you're trying to get a %100 Synchronization by not Losing any Health at all.:damn:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
For AC 2/Brotherhood/Revelations it's all been the same but the Targeting has become to be known as :trash: at Critical Times during a Fight with about 7 or 10 Guys at 1nce.:manny:

Especially when you're trying to get a %100 Synchronization by not Losing any Health at all.:damn:

man, I just try to beat the game. I don't worry about trophies and achievements. I know I'm not gonna get most of those anyways.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Late as hell but I bought this during a Steam sale last year. Just not getting around to playing it. Very fun game. Better than the Lego Batman games, IMO (haven't played Batman 3 yet though).