LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Game

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Copped this Piff on Black Friday for $35, I was Bouncing back & forth from AC but :whew: this was just as Addictive as LEGO Batman 2.

That Story wasn't even Bad either, it was actually on some type of Situation that you could see The Avengers/Fantastic Four/X-Men being in.:wow:

I thought LEGO Batman 2 couldn't be Topped but LEGO did it, they really did.

Thor has become a Favorite for me to Play with on there, controlling that Hammer is :ohlawd:

They really combined all the movies/comics all in 1 Shot for Piff.:win:

You Won if you went back and replayed the Levels for more Gold Blocks too and to save Stan Lee.:salute:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of my kids upstairs playing this as I speak.. thinking I might have to jack it from the little motherfukkers to give a try myself.

"what do you mean I can't borrow it cos Santa left it for you? :what:..I bought you that shyt!! :ufdup:"

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Copped this Piff on Black Friday for $35, I was Bouncing back & forth from AC but :whew: this was just as Addictive as LEGO Batman 2.

That Story wasn't even Bad either, it was actually on some type of Situation that you could see The Avengers/Fantastic Four/X-Men being in.:wow:

I thought LEGO Batman 2 couldn't be Topped but LEGO did it, they really did.

Thor has become a Favorite for me to Play with on there, controlling that Hammer is :ohlawd:

They really combined all the movies/comics all in 1 Shot for Piff.:win:

You Won if you went back and replayed the Levels for more Gold Blocks too and to save Stan Lee.:salute:

I got 49 outta 50 stan lee's. I just need one more to unlock his character. and I unlocked deadpool already.

my fav character on there is galactus. dr. strange is dope as well.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Who they got for the Villains breh?Add spoiler tags.
detail.jpg

Thats just a small handful.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
i'll be getting this soon.
Lego Star Wars was great.

Copped LEGO Star Wars on the same night as Marvel, it just seemed right. I'm Star Wars Illiterate but I'm somewhat of a Small Fn and LEGO just makes Fun Games out of anything..Pirates Of The Carribean was Pretty Fun too. Right now it's back and forth with AC & LEGO Games amongst this Cold Ass Winter.:win:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Who they got for the Villains breh?Add spoiler tags.

no need for spoilers cuz it won't ruin the plot.

but there are over 100 characters in the game.

the main villains are dr. doom, magneto, and loki. also galactus.

btw, if u unlock stan lee, he is EASILY the best character in the game as he has spider man powers, human torch powers, hulk powers, jean gray powers, and wolverine powers.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Copped LEGO Star Wars on the same night as Marvel, it just seemed right. I'm Star Wars Illiterate but I'm somewhat of a Small Fn and LEGO just makes Fun Games out of anything..Pirates Of The Carribean was Pretty Fun too. Right now it's back and forth with AC & LEGO Games amongst this Cold Ass Winter.:win:

the only 3 games I have for PS4 is lego marvel, ac4 and 2k14, and I have played lego marvel the most out of all these games thus far.