Legendary Memphis rapper Juicy J apologizes for influencing ANYONE to do drugs

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Been listening to them nikkas for 20 plus year and havent touched one drug

me 2 :flabbynsick::flabbynsick: my first type was this \/.... from MR Z sound express :myman:

images

:russ:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Crazy thing is, like Future, Juice has never really been a heavy drug user despite his music.
Not saying u lying but idk where this notion of Future not fukking with drugs came from... Maybe cuz brehs never seen em off his ass or near death like these other dudes? That Westwood interview and some of his lines and mentions let me know that this nikka fukk off on the drugs (in my opinion)..

Also that random tweet where the nikka was zipped up in a hood/jacket indoors talking bout he needed a Wife to just take care of him... :wow: with the deep breath/ gasp....that's that Molly Breh. Good Molly.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Should be the culture vulture jewish executives apologizing not the rappers

Black people are always the fall guys for other peoples atrocities, foh
The person who says it is more to blame than the person that told them to say it. They weren't forced to promote drugs. They chose money and fame over morals :yeshrug:

This isn't a black or white thing either. Every white rapper talks about the same shyt and distributed by the same companies. Eminem, yella wolf, lil pump and all the rest of them on the same tip