Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
His mini beef was Howard stern was funny

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of Speedy who has Speedy Comedy corner episodes from 2007 I got the ones from 2008 and upward.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His mini beef was Howard stern was funny

I was a long time listener of Stern back in the day. Did he and Jaime publically resolve their beef or did they just proceed like nothing happened? I remember the Foxhole crew rapped the entire “Warning” song by Biggie like they were bout to go in on Stern :mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I was a long time listener of Stern back in the day. Did he and Jaime publically resolve their beef or did they just proceed like nothing happened? I remember the Foxhole crew rapped the entire “Warning” song by Biggie like they were bout to go in on Stern :mjlol:
Jamie pop shyt and apologize he has been on the show since

He didn’t say anything really was his crew going in on stern and calling Robin an aunt Tom

Stern insinuated that Jaime was gay and had some stories to tell and Jamie came running to say sorry and kiss the ring

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamie pop shyt and apologize he has been on the show since

He didn’t say anything really was his crew going in on stern and calling Robin an aunt Tom

Stern insinuated that Jaime was gay and had some stories to tell and Jamie came running to say sorry and kiss the ring

It was odd cuz I remember Jaime would be a frequent guest on Stern and then all of a sudden they had beef. When Stern insinuated that Jaime was gay I thought it would turn into more but it never did. Weirdest beef ever unless I’m missing something. :yeshrug:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It was odd cuz I remember Jaime would be a frequent guest on Stern and then all of a sudden they had beef. When Stern insinuated that Jaime was gay I thought it would turn into more but it never did. Weirdest beef ever unless I’m missing something. :yeshrug:
If I remember right, I think it was a way for Foxxhole to get publicity by going at the biggest name in radio. Might have had something to do with Stern criticizing Foxx. I remember Foxx got in trouble for saying that he hoped Miley Cyrus caught Chlamydia on a bicycle seat or some shyt you could only hear on Foxxhole :lolbron:

Now that I think about it, I do remember Foxxhole started getting a bunch of Howard Stern callers trolling Foxxhole shows. :russ:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Like I said it wasn’t even Jamie really

It started with his crew calling Robin an aunt Tom and shyt like that and then he responded but instead stern went straight for Jamie not his crew

And I’m sure Jamie was like this is a beef I don’t need in my life