Legendary comic Paul Mooney’s medical crisis

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying, when's the last time you heard a black entertainer speak some real shyt?

The new generation of black entertainers hate challenging anything. They are c00ns happy to get paud

Jack

Rookie
Daps
The new generation of black entertainers hate challenging anything. They are c00ns happy to get paud

The closest I can think of is Aaron McGruder. He was on point on so many issues. A damn shame about the last season on an otherwise brilliant show.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The closest I can think of is Aaron McGruder. He was on point on so many issues. A damn shame about the last season on an otherwise brilliant show.

Yeah, The Boondocks went out on a wimper :to:

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
my cousin just died not too long ago from the c word. And I had a few scans done recently also cause docs thought I might be at risk for other reasons. Awful.

Salute to this man for living a full life, hopeful he pulls through :salute:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Prostate Cancer takes you out very efficiently, which is why they always stress men getting checked, much like breast cancer in women... Hopefully he pushes on for awhile. I know he wrote a book so Atleast all of his ideas and thoughts are documented...

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I hope he pulls thru. One of the only comedians that made white people extremely uncomfortable. Had them walking out. Mooney been holding it down for what like 40 or 50yrs We don't have too many black brave comedians like that. I salute dude :salute: