Legendary comic Paul Mooney’s medical crisis

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
He was no where near as good as when I saw him 2 years ago. His jokes were rehashed and weren't about anything current, he started strong but then tailed off and started talking with the audience for the rest of the show. Said it when I saw, he looked like he was on meds or drunk

Damn, man. That's a shame.

Stage four is the most advanced kind of cancer right? Its funny my granpa has the same thing. He's in his mid 70's but he's still not doing too bad.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I saw him at BB King's this past weekend and he just didn't look healthy. Lacked energy, needed help to make it to the stage where he sat on a couch. Just sad to hear
I was in the house that weekend too with my gf...I thought he sounded really off..i also found it odd he spent half of that set talking with the people that were in sitting in front of the stage..it was crowded as fukk in there that night..Amanda diva opened up...she was so fine...that ass :banderas:

CityGuy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in the house that weekend too with my gf...I thought he sounded really off..i also found it odd he spent half of that set talking with the people that were in sitting in front of the stage..it was crowded as fukk in there that night..Amanda diva opened up...she was so fine...that ass :banderas:

amanda-diva-.jpg

She aint the finest but in person she does it for me

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I knew something was up when he was on Arsenio. He came out with the cane, started out with a couple jokes and then just rambled to a silent audience. After about 4 minutes Arsenio went out and it to greet him and it was over

They said they edited it. It was really over 30 min with him rambling and insulting the crowd. Mooney going out on his terms. Salute the brotha