Legendary Cash Money rapper B.G. has been released from prison after serving 11 years of his 14 year sentence

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
What makes him "Legandary"?

:mjlol:
He's the king of dusty rappers, I never really cared for him and his monotone voice making the same song over and over. His best songs featured Juvenile and Juvenile always killed him on his own shyt. Never mattered after the first Cash Money run. Don't know why ppl be so happy when a "can't get right ass jail-bird" gets free. Jail doesn't work anymore to get a rapper hot anymore especially 40+ rappers who were only hot in 1999.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's the king of dusty rappers, I never really cared for him and his monotone voice making the same song over and over. His best songs featured Juvenile and Juvenile always killed him on his own shyt. Never mattered after the first Cash Money run. Don't know why ppl be so happy when a "can't get right ass jail-bird" gets free. Jail doesn't work anymore to get a rapper hot anymore especially 40+ rappers who were only hot in 1999.

Haha

Calling a nikka legendary is wild when his impact was minimal at best

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Birdman was a funny character nonetheless...

U can belee dat pleighboi.

:birdman::birdman:

Hopefully, Gizzle will stay out and focus on music.

Leave that Monkey alone and dont let em back. That Diesel aint no joke

Going to prison saved both Turk and B.G.
Hopefully he can pivot his fame to something else in entertainment like most veteran rappers with a following have been doing. Making a living off music today for him would be hard. It was hard when he went in already

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Hopefully he can pivot his fame to something else in entertainment like most veteran rappers with a following have been doing. Making a living off music today for him would be hard. It was hard when he went in already

B.G can drop some verses for a decent fee..

Release a few projects on CM and hopefully perform those classic hits.

He could blog and make a YouTube channel like Terrance "Gangsta" Williams.

Wishful thinking but I hope they can make a sequel to Baller Blockin now. Its been long due.

Sir Brehsington

Mr. Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsidential Housing
This whole production needs to be studied, one of the coldest beat ever made. And he only used 8-9 elements when a police siren.
nikkas truly dont understand man. Mannie is a fukking genius.

Ny nj breh saying this too. Fukl u hating ass squares in this thread

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

This tour ended up being too grimey for even the lox

🤣 bruh them Lox noggas are nowhere near as street as them Cash Money nikkas 😆 if we talking that personality, the Lox was way outta their element. Granted, to my knowledge Fresh and Wayne and Juve, none of them were on any real level like that but Doogie, Turk, Baby, Slim, were straight out the trenches type nikkas. None of them Lox nikkas were like that...
:beli: Stay out, you got kids
Does he? I've never heard anything about his kids, how many does he have?
Haha

Calling a nikka legendary is wild when his impact was minimal at best
He has a cult following. He's a legend in the context of being an original CMB/Hot Boy. Individually his work isn't on any super high level but he's always been a respected figure, I get it...