Legendary Cash Money rapper B.G. has been released from prison after serving 11 years of his 14 year sentence

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I’m about to bump Life After Cash Money, Tha Hearts of the Streetz 1 and Tha Hearts of the Streetz 2

In that order :wow:

From Valence & Magnolia, home of the Soilders!!!
I bumped various songs from every one of his albums two nights ago. Peak BG was a menace. Even the teenage BG from his first albums was crazy good.

EDIT: looking at BG’s IG, a lot of those hail pics look like he’s modeling for weightlifting magazines :dead:those poses have me weak

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'll ask you this before I answer your question, were you listening to music between the time frame of 1996-1999?

Were you outside?

Only people who don't think BG is a legend are folks who started listening to rap music in 2003 when 50 cents came out.

I'm 40....I been listening to rap since mid 90s.

For example.....Trick Daddy is a legend....him and BG are not on the same level...impact, popularity as well as music

Stop it

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX

For example.....Trick Daddy is a legend....him and BG are not on the same level...impact, popularity as well as music

Stop it
How TF is Trick a legend but B.G. aint? :skip:

Trick Daddy himself would look at you like you stupid

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Stop it

Oh ok.

If you ask Trick Daddy who he was listening to in 1996 and 1997, I can bet you that he would tell you, BG.

Your favorite artist in the south would tell you that BG is a legend.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Stop it

Popularity, and impact,

Trick Daddy doesn't have an album that comes close to being better than BG -Chopper City, or It's ALL On U. Vol 1. and Vol 2

Impact- The whole "Bling Bling" was who song, I believe that word was added to the dictionary??
The whole "Get yo shine on" was who song??

Popularity - He was selling 300k units at the age of 16, with NO Video or NO MAJOR LABEL
He was the only rapper at 16 that was talking about his own habit on wax.
He at 16, his album got the deal for Cash Money. He had to sell units for Universal and other companies to even come knocking at CMR door.
Who did Prodigy, from Mobb Deep request to have on his song?