Legendary Cash Money rapper B.G. has been released from prison after serving 11 years of his 14 year sentence

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
this is fukking hilarious and kind of true. SOME Southern people in general, men, are a little "sassy", it's like some twist of the Southern gentleman thing.
Some men in general effeminate from all regions!
NY and Cali literally know for that right along with Atlanta.

I'm specifically talking about dope fiends in Louisiana.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
BG always been a lil zesty & giggly.

its just that now we're in an era of tight clothes & long hair to go along with it. then add the fact that hes getting out of prison with the focus of social media.

i will say i wasnt expecting this tho. all the stories i heard about him staying in trouble in prison and all those pictures of him looking swole. what happened? LOL.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It bothers me to says this cuz i fukk wit BG, but Trick maximized his run to where his songs ring bells outside of his region..

BG got bling bling, but his career post cash money wasn't very good

naw.

BG cleaned up independently after cash money.

as far as the trick daddy comparison. BG is more legendary than trick.

BG was str8 for the streets and mostly independent. he only really dropped 2 mainstream albums, with him overdosing not long after the 2nd one. so of course, he wasnt on the radio like Trick. but Trick aint break ground like BG. he was the 2nd most popular hot boy after juvenile, for pete's sake.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This sounds like Life After Cash Money B.G., which I’m perfectly fine with if we’re not getting peak B.G. (which we shouldn’t expect anyway)

Is Birdman wearing lifts? How is he as tall as BG? :russ:

I love BG but dude seems like he's musically stuck in 2011 :mjlol:

lol The song playing in that tweet was the lead single to Too Hood for Hollywood, which dropped in ‘09

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope games over so hope he dont end up on the fentanyal / research opioids (xylazene+ other zenes) death list.

Some dude that was locked with him for a lil in a fed in Tennessee I think, said he was on K2/Paper Planes, the big drug all over prison it seems