Legendary Cash Money rapper B.G. has been released from prison after serving 11 years of his 14 year sentence

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I wonder if bg gonna fukk with gangsta

Not if he wanna get fed by Beatrice

lol kept thinking “damn that’s his lil brother, eventually he’ll be let back into the fold” …then I see Gangsta, completely unsolicited, casually admitting on the internet that he caught his first body under orders by Baby at the age of 11 :damn:….as if there’s a statute of limitations for murder

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's them fukking glasses for me

Red-character.jpg

:dead:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
lol kept thinking “damn that’s his lil brother, eventually he’ll be let back into the fold” …then I see Gangsta, completely unsolicited, casually admitting on the internet that he caught his first body under orders by Baby at the age of 11 :damn:….as if there’s a statute of limitations for murder

:dahell: Baby should be thanking God, the devil or whoever for how far he’s made it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
BG always lite weight been a lil sassy. Louisiana dope fiends always come off like that a lil bit. Prison just made that worse or maybe the nikka crossed the line in prison like Kevin Gates.

Look at Wayne, Turk, Boosie...all 3 dope fiends and all 3 sassy and effeminate now.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
BG always lite weight been a lil sassy. Louisiana dope fiends always come off like that a lil bit. Prison just made that worse or maybe the nikka crossed the line in prison like Kevin Gates.

Look at Wayne, Turk, Boosie...all 3 dope fiends and all 3 sassy and effeminate now.

this is fukking hilarious and kind of true. SOME Southern people in general, men, are a little "sassy", it's like some twist of the Southern gentleman thing.