Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time appreciation thread.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GOAT game. When you started in that little village to going into the Deku tree and putting in work, until you pull the Master Sword out the Temple of Light and the entire game becomes :whoo: :whew: status.

:wow: just thinking about it and I'm getting emotional.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Im still amazed at how they were able to develop such a complete game with such limited space... If I remember correctly, those Cartridges were like 750mb... That game took atleast 10 hours to complete..

Amazing experience, one I remember fondly as a young kid :shaq:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I started playing this gem since I was a little kid but never beat. I recently beat OOT back in 2010 I believe. I just loved Kakariko village, Hyrule Market and some of the dungeon designs.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I literally grew up playing it. I'd get stuck in a spot only to come back to that same spot in a couple of years, get stuck again and come back to finally beat it.

Picked it up cheap second hand and I had no idea it was even critically acclaimed till I was in my early teens. :wow: I miss those days

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The game feels like an interactive Disney movie. It was basically a game about life as we know it. Start out as a kid, inexperienced. Get more experience, with more happy and sad moments. Grow up, get into shock how things changed. See more challenges. Overcome these challenges. Finally face your biggest fears and understand the concept of a legacy.

That is what OoT was, really.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game feels like an interactive Disney movie. It was basically a game about life as we know it. Start out as a kid, inexperienced. Get more experience, with more happy and sad moments. Grow up, get into shock how things changed. See more challenges. Overcome these challenges. Finally face your biggest fears and understand the concept of a legacy.

That is what OoT was, really.

:leostare: Struggling to determine whether the point being made is good or bad. :smugfavre: I'll take it as good and dap you breh :salute:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Game made me sell my 64, magazines hyped that shyt to no end but I thought the camera and graphics were awful.

I'm going to cop the 3DS one and try again all you cats can't be wrong.