Legacy and Eastern Conference Supremacy | Official 76ers (#3) vs. Celtics (#2) East Semifinals Thread

Your winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Most Celtic fans don’t give two shyts about who’s better or who puts up more points as long as the team wins

That’s y’all non Celtic fans that are obsessed with comparing them

Bro Nobody cares. They’re teammates meaning they play for the same team, why are you fags so focused on Pinning them against each other?

Real Celtics fans are HAPPY to have them BOTH.

I never met a Celts fan who tries to pit Jaylen vs. Tatum. That's for everyone else who wishes there was tension.

Translation: "I'm a Celtics hater and I wish Tatum and Brown break up :mjcry: "

They are so see through lol

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Celtics fans on trying to fan the flames of something even JB himself has acknowledged

Lol

We’d just much rather y’all be honest and say “I don’t like the Celtics and hope Jaylen leaves” than try to front like there’s some type of in-house civil war over Tatum vs. Brown :manny:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics fans on trying to fan the flames of something even JB himself has acknowledged

Lol
There’s been trade talk surrounding dude basically going to when Kawhi was on the spurs lmao. It’s worked out now so it should all stop but that doesn’t mean he forgot.

Daps
We’d just much rather y’all be honest and say “I don’t like the Celtics and hope Jaylen leaves” than try to front like there’s some type of in-house civil war over Tatum vs. Brown :manny:

You’re defensive & paranoid

I like Beantown & appreciate their rise. Definitely rooting for em

Some of us however are just bewildered by the Tatum love affair like JB can’t be considered the better product