Left Alive (METAL GEAR VIBES) MARCH 5

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Front Mission spinoff Left Alive appears to have rough Japan launch

If you’ve been getting your hopes up for Left Alive, the spinoff of the Front Mission series, well, don’t. If its Japan launch is any indication, this is a troubled game that Square Enix appears to be burying.

Siliconera notes that players cannot stream Left Alive, after being able to do so on launch day (Feb. 28). Moreover, the game is already in the bargain bin, selling for almost half-off on Amazon Japan.

When the game launched last week, players were able to stream from the PlayStation 4 for everything except Left Alive’s cutscenes. Now everything has been disabled. As for user reviews, the same Amazon Japan where the game is 44 percent off features a user rating of 1.8 (of 5). It’s getting smacked by players for broad, fundamental things like design, controls and graphics.

when japan doesn't fukk with a game made for japan :mjlol:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I was looking forward to this since they announced it but after seeing the gameplay and Steam reviews :huhldup:

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks like it missed its vita deadline so they released it on the consoles.

The cover looks very mgish though

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game looked trash from the jump.
Isn't this like a budget release anyway.
If I recall correctly they got the same artist that did the original Metal Gear Solid art so their promo material looked very similar and made people think this might be a new metal gear type game.
Actually game play looked basic as hell to me and the lack of attention it's getting doesn't bode well for them.
I'm not above playing a low rated game but this one had me on snooze off rip.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
giphy.gif