Lebron’s “Hair” Falls Out Midgame

Daps
The hairlines that last long in this business are the ones that don't bring attention to themselves...low-key, quiet.

Idris-Elba.jpg

The ones that want it all - chicas, champagne, retweets, likes....

They don't last.

:sadbron:

killacal

Banned
Daps
I think hairlines have to do with how you mentally handle stress:patrice:

All the dudes that went bald early ive met were all super over thinking/ stressing all the time types.

Bron is in the category

The dudes who truly don't give a fukk and have laid back demeanors kept their hair :jbhmm:

Someone pay me to do a fukking study already:unimpressed:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
After 8 years I dont even mind or care anymore... his hair been fukked up, it doesnt surprise me.

I would have helped him readjust that shyt too and kept playing. I cant rag on him for doing what he wants to do. :yeshrug:

but if ya'll want a joke, okay .... LeBosley

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Because other men didn't care about there men's looks back then, nikkaz is straight fakkits now
nobody gave a fukk george jefferson look like a damn croissant
nobody cared when barkley went ball

now men are judging other men's looks, shaming them for aging, which is a women thing, this is the society we live in now

Bron been getting roasted for his hairline for damn near two decades of course he gonna feel some type of way about it he basically grew up with the shyt

nobody been telling doctor phil he need to let it go when already bald hanging on to the little hair on the sides for no damn reason

only black men shame black men for being bald or having receiving hairlines, the shyt is fakkitry

now you opened the door to where skip bayless was getting on stephen A about his hairline, when before it was the farthest thing from his mind

black men got stop being childish and feminine in the public with how they speak on other black men, seriously

All facts

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
shape ups are just as big in Africa. The only real answer is genetics. That man was in prison for 27 years stressed out of his mind fighting white supramacy, breaking rocks in the hot sun, and on a trash prisoner diet....and still kept that hairline.

Dont let anybody fool you into thinking that a diet is gonna prevent your hair from falling off. Athletes are on some of the strictest diets but still bald when their genes say so.
I don't think Mandela got shape ups for the majority of his life.
Plus S. Africa was not doing shape ups during the 90s and earlier judging from pics of the era.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps

Jay Pharoah talks about his laser treatment for hairline

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The more I get older I'm leaning towards the concept that everything comes down to genetics. Health, hair growth everything is attributed to genes.People talk about acne right and getting rid of it. They tell you oh eat vegetables, eat fruit, drink 3 gallons of water a day blah bla bla. I know brehs that smoke cigarettes, drink almost everyday and don't even know what a fukking apple taste like and got no acne. And then I know nikkas that do all this vegan shyt, dry fast all this and that and still pimples so it really comes down to genetics

Yea it is. Products can help a little bit but at the end if the day it’s 90% out of your control...Usually the people with slipping hairline take care of their hair the best since they more self conscious about it.

But then again how u gne sell bullshyt product if u tell people the truth :manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I really don't understand why Bron keep doing this to himself...

Your hairline has abandoned you, let it go and rock the baldy bruh...

He not the type of nikka that can't rock it right...