Lebron shows off real hairline, no glue

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Damn the baldy fits him perfect. Why don't he just go with it???

:dame:

Thing is, I think that his hair insecurity is holding him back from being a better player. As scary as that sounds. Dude spends more time adjusting his headband or playing with his hairline to make sure the lace front is in place.

He looked like he didn’t have a care in the world in the video i posted with the baldy. I think Draymond made fun of him, if I recall correctly.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s really not that bad by LeBron’s standards. :yeshrug:He’s had grays in his beard for years now and we all know the story about his hairline. Him growing his hair and beard out is making it look much worse than it really is. :yeshrug:On another note I don’t know why Bron is even letting his hair get to that point in the first place. Bron has access to get any barber to pull up to his crib and give him a fresh cut so leaving his head like that is weird to me. :yeshrug:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beards age dudes by 10+ years....why not just rock a goatee, shyt looks a million times better

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

GQ_Shaq_030520-2.jpg

Daps
Y’all talking about gray hair must be young as hell.

I got my first gray at 32.

Wait until you get that first gray pube.

:damn:

I remember when you had to call to order stuff in catalogs.

:flabbynsick:

I got gray pubes:dame:........plucked them shyts a few months ago but they haven't come back.

Never had gray in my beard or on my scalp. Hairline been receding a little at the corners. Not too much...curious if I will go bald or gray first. Lotta brehs my age (34) are either damn near bald or have a Paul George hairline.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

I swear I was looking just like dude 2 weeks ago. Figured I could wildly grow my beard and hair because of Covid19. I was tryna see if I could grow my shyt back ......nah....I can't. Got a mean ass mini thin patch in the front left like him.

My beard game sick though.

:wow:

I gotta keep my hair low cut to match the thin patch. I feel like it would be annoying to remind a barber every time I go, so I cut my own shyt now.

:wow:

I'm 32

PLBkzBr.png