Daps
Reppin
FNI2qGmWYAIGDlT

sheeeiiiit...i don't remember old-ass crawford putting up 51. :ohhh:

wow. :whew:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I know they're both ass this year but the fact a Lakers/Warriors game with Bron going brazy barely generated any traffic on here is proof we desperately need new blood on this forum.

I love the exclusivity of this site but they're way too many oldheads on here. :flabbynsick:

youre right. We are acting like Japan

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Someone up that "Bron is cooked thread". nikkas quite literally EVERY.fukkING.YEAR try their damndest to ensure that, that particular year is when he no longer is a top ten player, and he comes through every time:dead:.

Dropped 56 when it took some of their favorite player 50 shots to do the same thing:umad:.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only cuz Draymond was hurt :troll:
high key though after all that Dray slander I've done over the last couple years... Warriors just don't look the same without dude.

they was looking like real finals contenders till he went down. might even be more valuable than klay 2.0 even at this stage of his career :picard:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Age isn't the issue. This is a Kobe/Laker-slanted basketball board and they have a ridiculous amount of venom for LeBron. They can't say shyt about a 56-10 game and comeback win over the #2 seed.

U WANT US TO BE SATISFIED WITH 1 WIN?

THIS AINT CLEVELAND MUFUCCA

BRON SHOWED SIGNS OF LIFE

NOW IF IT DOESNT TRANSLATE TO BEIN A CONTENDING TEAM ON A NIGHTLY BASIS THEN WE DONT CARE FOO

LETS HOPE THIS TURNS INTO SOMETHIN

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Someone up that "Bron is cooked thread". nikkas quite literally EVERY.fukkING.YEAR try their damndest to ensure that, that particular year is when he no longer is a top ten player, and he comes through every time:dead:.

Dropped 56 when it took some of their favorite player 50 shots to do the same thing:umad:.

MORE KOBE SLANDER, U SEE THIS SHIIT FOLKS?

@10bandz @2Quik4UHoes @areohbee824 @Rekkapryde @Torrential @Gangstar8

THESE FAGOTS CANT HELP THEMSELVES SMH