Lebron James just dropped 56 points

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I typed too fast and forgot the b in dumbest but I'll still say that post was the dumbest I seen in a minute. Like come on man. That shyt was equivalent to women saying they only like the Superbowl for the halftime show. :russ:

You still haven't explained what's "dumb" about it.

I know you're a Bron Stan, so I'm not expecting much here :heh:

Its easy to respond "this is the dumbest post ever"....it's harder to say why with an extended response because you have to come up with an actual argument like I did.

A. Most shooting guards shoot 44% to 47% from the field. How can that be dumb? That's factual.
B. LeBron does get the majority of his points in the paint. How can that be dumb? That's factual.
C. The guys you call chucker and the guys you call efficient are close in percentage with some players being nearly identical. How can that be dumb? I posted the numbers. That's factual.
D. Guys blatantly stat pad, check their numbers mid-game and purposely don't take shots. How can that be dumb? Anyone who remembers 2000s ball knows players weren't doing that. That's factual.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What do you mean "all stars on those squads"? LeBron's top-scoring season that we were discussing was 2006. There was no all-star on that squad besides LeBron. The top four guys on that 2006 team were Flip, Hughes, Z, and Gooden, and Hughes/Z were both injured most of the year and couldn't do any more. So who were they supposed to rely on?

Larry Hughes was supposed to be the #2 guy but he got hand surgery 1/3 of the way through the season and missed the next 3+ months, couldn't shoot for shyt when he came back.

Cavs' Hughes has finger surgery, out 8 weeks

Zydrunas had knee problems from the beginning of the season, only played 29 minutes/game for the year cause his knee couldn't take any more from wear and tear.

Cavs' Ilgauskas sidelined with knee

Bron's 2nd-highest scoring season was 2008, exact same shyt. There were no fukking all-stars on that squad, Hughes was still injured all year and Z was still washed and playing 20-something minutes a game. Who was Bron supposed to defer to, Drew Gooden and Delonte West?

You literally made up this "all-stars on the squad" bullshyt. The years Bron was scoring 30+ppg were because he HAD to do it. No one else on those fukking teams was going to do any more than Bron already had them doing.

full

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
LMAO THERES LITERALLY POSTS ON THIS FORUM WIT U CALLIN HIM
RAPIST, FAGOT, FUCC KOBE ALLA THAT

FALL BACK, U AINT SLICK HOE
His stans bring that nasty side out of me. Deep down inside, I fukks with him:mjgrin:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Yet LeBron finished higher than Kobe in MVP voting in 2005, 2006, 2009, and 2010.
Cool story, who went to 3 straight finals from 2008-2010 and won 2 with 2 fmvp, I remember them puppet Nike commercials and somebody came up short. the results are the results breh

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
UR EITHER PLAYIN DUMB OR PLAIN DUMB

I THINK ITS A COMBINATION OF BOTH

LEBRON TAKES ON THE EASY SHOTS WHILE PUTTING THE TOUGH SHOTS ON HIS TEAMMATES

KOBE TAKES ON THE TOUGH SHOTS WHILE GIVING THE EASY SHOTS TO HIS TEAMMATES
This is such fukking cap. You don't even believe this delusional bullshyt. :mjlol:

EXAMPLE, IF LEBRON PREFERS AND OPEN LANE TO THE BASKET, HE WILL MAKE SURE A PLAYER LIKE LOVE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PAINT KEEP THE DEFENSE OUT THE PAINT, DESPITE KEVIN LOVE BEIN IN HIS COMFORT ZONE DOWN LOW .. IN TURN, LEBRON WILL GET EASIER LOOKS, HIGHER PERCENTAGE SHOTS, BUT HIS TEAMMATES AND ULTIMATELY HIS TEAM WILL SUFFER FOR IT

Except Love is an ASS player in the post. He can't score down low because he had no hops and wasn't strong enough to bully anyone. That's why he was just a 45% shooter in Minnesota even though he was technically a "big man". Love got his scoring off of midrange jumpers, 3pts, and finesse finishes on Ricky Rubio pick-and-rolls, and mostly bulked up the numbers stat-padding in garbage time cause Minny always down 20 in the second half of every game. Also he lost weight mid-career and that made him even more ineffective inside than he was before.

Here's an article from 2012 before K-Love got anywhere near Cleveland:

Breaking Down Kevin Love’s Post Game

"Kevin Love is a shooter before anything else. Even though we would expect him, as a power forward, to be comfortable playing close to the basket, the centerpiece of Love’s game is his jump shot. He often struggles to score in the post, though it isn’t for lack of trying. According to Synergy Sports, Love posts up on 21.9 percent of his possessions — more than any other type of play this season. But Love shoots just 41.2 percent in the post and scores 0.881 points per possession."

In Kevin Love's last season in Minnesota before he joined Cleveland, he only took 25% of his shots at the rim. During his 4 years with Bron, he averaged 21-22% of his shots at the rim. First season after Bron left he also shot 21% of his shots at the rim and in the 3 seasons since then it's gone all the way down to 11%.

If it was Bron's fault Kevin Love wasn't scoring in the paint, then why the fukk didn't he score in the paint the season before Bron or the seasons after Bron?

ON THE CONTRARY, IF KOBE PREFERS AN OPEN LANE, HE WILL SACRIFICE THAT OPEN LANE IF HE KNOWS A PLAYER LIKE PAU OPERATES BEST IN THE PAINT.. KOBE WAS ABOUT WINNING FIRST, PERSONAL STATURE SECOND. HE UNDERSTOOD THAT WIT THIS METHOD, HIS STATS AND PERCENTAGES WOULD SUFFER, BUT HIS TEAM WOULD FIND MORE SUCCESS.
Total bullshyt. Kobe took shots from Shaq and Pau in critical situations over and over and over again.

1999 WCSF. First year that Kobe had enough confidence to start taking a lot of shots. Even though he's only 20 and was a low-% shooter all year on a team with TWO elite scoring all-stars (Shaq and Glen Rice) who were both #1 options on semifinals playoff teams the year before.....

Kobe 76 shots at 45%
Shaq 67 shots at 50%

Lakers get swept in 4 by a team led by 2nd-year Duncan and a post-injury hobbled Admiral.

(Kobe tried to shoot the Lakers out of the 2000 Finals by going 4-20 and 8-27 in the final two games of the series, but thankfully Shaq's dominance was so great - 17-27 for 35 points and 19-32 for 41 points - that the Lakers won anyway.)

2003 WCSF: Loaded Lakers were on a roll with a three-peat but Kobe was feeling spicy that Shaq was getting all the credit as the clear #1. So he thinks he needs to take all the shots and shoots them right out of the series

Kobe: 159 shots at 43%
Shaq: 102 shots at 56%

Lakers lose in 6 to a team with Duncan and role players.

2004 Finals: Having seen what happened the year before, Pistons explicitly planned to goad Kobe into shooting his team out of the series. Kobe desperately seeking his first Finals MVP, obeys admirably and shots them right out of the series even though Shaq was just single-covered by Wallace all series.

Kobe: 113 shots at 38%
Shaq: 84 shots at 63%

Lakers lose in 5 to a heavy underdog with no superstars

2008 Finals: Lakers took off when Pau came on board to save a team that hadn't won a single playoff series in 3 years with Kobe in charge. Pau was a 20ppg scorer leading a playoff squad in Memphis, it's clear that he'd have to take a step back deferring to Kobe. But at least during the regular season he still averaged 13 FGA a game....then the first three rounds of the playoffs he averaged 14 FGA and 18ppg....but when the Finals came around, Kobe got greedy again and suddenly Pau just getting 10 FGA a game while Kobe shoots them out of the series.

Kobe: 131 shots at 40%
Pau: 62 shots at 53%
Odom: 60 shots at 52%

Lakers lose in 6, ending on the biggest elimination game blowout loss in Finals history

(damn near the same thing happened in 2010 Finals Game 7, with Kobe shooting 6-24 while desperately failing to improve his history of sucking ass in every elimination game he had as a leader. Thankfully the refs bailed them out at the line.)

Why does that happen over and over to the "unselfish" Kobe? Why is it that in critical close series when his team had a clear advantage inside, he constantly shot his team out of games instead of feeding his superior bigs?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You literally lied about Bron having all-stars on those squads and I'm the one juezling?

Meanwhile you just wrote all-caps text walls just repeating over and over with no evidence that Bron gives his teammates all the tough shots? :laff:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You still haven't explained what's "dumb" about it.

I know you're a Bron Stan, so I'm not expecting much here :heh:

Its easy to respond "this is the dumbest post ever"....it's harder to say why with an extended response because you have to come up with an actual argument like I did.

A. Most shooting guards shoot 44% to 47% from the field. How can that be dumb? That's factual.
B. LeBron does get the majority of his points in the paint. How can that be dumb? That's factual.
C. The guys you call chucker and the guys you call efficient are close in percentage with some players being nearly identical. How can that be dumb? I posted the numbers. That's factual.
D. Guys blatantly stat pad, check their numbers mid-game and purposely don't take shots. How can that be dumb? Anyone who remembers 2000s ball knows players weren't doing that. That's factual.

3 pointers

Lebron 34% career at 4.5 per game

Kobe 33% career at 4.1 per game

Bu bu but Kobe made the difficult shots. :damn:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Cool story, who went to 3 straight finals from 2008-2010 and won 2 with 2 fmvp, I remember them puppet Nike commercials and somebody came up short. the results are the results breh

Yeah, I'm sure that's because Kobe was a better player than LeBron, and not because Pau outplayed Dwight and KG in back-to-back Finals while Bron's sorry-ass bigs were getting dominated.

They played against the same teams in the elimination series each, but Kobe had Pau while Bron was leaning on washed old Z and 40yo Shaq.

2008 Celtics:

Bron: 27-6-8 on 36% shooting
Kobe: 26-5-5 on 40% shooting

2009 Magic:

Bron: 39-8-8 on 49% shooting
Kobe: 32-6-7 on 43% shooting

2010 Celtics:

Bron: 27-9-7 on 45% shooting
Kobe: 29-8-4 on 40% shooting

At worst Bron was the same as Kobe in those series or slightly better. Kobe's significantly better supporting cast carried them. Bron was propping up guys like Delonte West, Sasha Pavlovic, Mo Williams and Anthony Parker during the regular season but they couldn't do shyt inside against playoff defense.