Lebron isn't a Top 5 player anymore

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Well... anybody with moderate intelligence should’ve saw this coming.

Dude is 34 and skipped college and has been gassed into the finals ever since.

Now guess what... father time is knocking so hard he’s about to kick the door in and we’ll be stuck with another shytty shell of a former player
28, 8, 7 on 52% shooting. Is a shytty shell.

Lakers fans. WOAT :mjlol:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Didnt Paul George get booted out of the first round of the playoffs in 6 games by a rookie 8 months ago :picard:
I'm talking about the 2019 Paul George who is having the best season of his career right now......ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL :youngsabo:

shyt if the Lakers could go back in time they'd take Paul George over Brons flabby ass this year :pachaha:

The signs are glaring now with Bron...

No more lift at the basket or on that jumpshot

Still can't shoot FTs

Still refuses to play out of the post even tho his athletism is clearly waning

Defense is grandpa status, how u let the Hawks exploit u on the pick n roll :mjlol:

It's over for Lebron as a top 5 player in this league. The media can only pretend for so long that they dont see the :flabbynsick:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I'm talking about the 2019 Paul George who is having the best season of his career right now......ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL :youngsabo:
If that mattered James Harden would be considered the best but real nikkas define it by post season performance.

Lebron took his team to the finals. PG lost to a rookie with Russ as his teammate

Stop acting effeminate and be a man

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

shyt if the Lakers could go back in time they'd take Paul George over Brons flabby ass this year :pachaha:

The signs are glaring now with Bron...

No more lift at the basket or on that jumpshot

Still can't shoot FTs

Still refuses to play out of the post even tho his athletism is clearly waning

Defense is grandpa status, how u let the Hawks exploit u on the pick n roll :mjlol:

It's over for Lebron as a top 5 player in this league. The media can only pretend for so long that they dont see the :flabbynsick:

A rookie :picard:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Dude been to I forget how many straight Finals. He was definitely the best player in those years. This year though, obviously not. But I think some of it has to do with him not really revving the engine up as much as it has to do with him finally losing a bit of his physical skills.
Yeah I noticed he's conserving his energy a lot more