Lebron isn't a Top 5 player anymore

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol: stay in denial thottie....at 34 Kobe had your own fanbase going nuts.....what happened yesterday :mjlol::mjlol:

Dummy

Atlanta is a transplant city. There are thousands of Cali folks who moved here for a better life. And then you have a small number of bandwagon fans.

Hawks get more love than any other basketball team here. Try again :umad:

And what happened yesterday was the future Trae Young slapping his nuts across y’all hoe ass franchise

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dummy

Atlanta is a transplant city. There are thousands of Cali folks who moved here for a better life. And then you have a small number of bandwagon fans.

Hawks get more love than any other basketball team here. Try again :umad:

And what happened yesterday was the future Trae Young slapping his nuts across y’all hoe ass franchise

so Kobe had fans in every city on his nuts because of transplants? :mjlol:LA is a transplant city i dont see no opposing players getting love :mjlol:

keep trying breh, i know it's gonna hurt......your boy is "injured" and sat out a game vs the Dubs for "load management" yet is taking a midseason vacay after sitting out 5 weeks so he can go hard in an exhibition game on Sunday :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin%2BDurant%2BClutch%2B3%2BGame%2B3%2BShot%2BScience.gif

Last edited:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of these media groupies sound like they’re in an abusive relationship with bron:mjlol:

If they don’t mention he’s the best at least 5 times they’ll get a beating when they get home or some shyt:picard:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think on a game to game basis he's not a top 5 player in the world. It's been that way for a few years due to him coasting in the regular season. But come playoff time he's shown to have a level that no other player can really go to. I hope it's still true for this year. Seems he might have to turn it up earlier than usual.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On an every game basis he's not top 5 because he's more concerned with conserving his energy for the playoffs, and this season the playoff push. Everything else you said is nonsense because they didn't fall apart until Lebron got injured. Before he got injured they were on pace to make the playoffs easily.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
He might not be but it's hard to gauge that because he just came back from injury. Pre injury he still looked top 5 but I think we need to wait until the season is over to make this a real analysis.

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sure I’d leave him out of the top 5 til the season is over. He’s earned that. But he definitely has not been one of the 5 best players this year. Barely top 10. Dude is starting to get picked on defense now, I never thought I’d see the day

I’m just curious to see what happens with All NBA this year. Is the media going have the balls to end that first team streak or are they just going to rob the shyt out of one of the top guys?

Either way it should be hilarious:mjgrin:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Dude been to I forget how many straight Finals. He was definitely the best player in those years. This year though, obviously not. But I think some of it has to do with him not really revving the engine up as much as it has to do with him finally losing a bit of his physical skills.