Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

Bron bron was putting people on Migos before they even had a record :wow:

Not necessarily if y'all go to any hip hop shows and see unknown singers, rappers or groups before they get on, he probably could've heard about them before they popped and was feeling their music. I remember going to a show where Jay Electronica opened up for Nas and got booed because he was from the south and people didn't know who he was.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LeBron said his first year with the Heat which would include the first half of 2011...Also, athletes/celebrities sometimes hear music or see movies before it gets released to the public.

Migos first tape came out in August 2011. :mjlol:

yea Bron was playing some unreleased music from a group he never heard of in the locker room. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up him saying the wrong year. he probably meant to say 2012. Even then, I still don't believe him. Unless you from deep Georgia, you didn't know who Migos were until Versace.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Migos first tape came out in August 2011. :mjlol:

yea Bron was playing some unreleased music from a group he never heard of in the locker room. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up him saying the wrong year. he probably meant to say 2012. Even then, I still don't believe him. Unless you from deep Georgia, you didn't know who Migos were until Versace.

Bron stanley's are in overdrive tonight. There is ZERO chance this man knew of Migos in 2011 :pachaha:

Last edited: