Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

@Regular_P listen to @KingBenji dad capping :russ:

Bron hate in 2022? You must be a celtics fan :lolbron:
Bron was a grown up version of that awkward kid gif when he was lying about the Malcolm X book. :heh:

kid-awkward.gif

tenor.gif

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
You never expose yourself with a classic book like that if you haven't read at least half

It is like holding a Pulp Fiction dvd knowing you ain't watch a single damn scene lol:pachaha:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
You never expose yourself with a classic book like that if you haven't read at least half

It is like holding a Pulp Fiction dvd knowing you ain't watch a single damn scene lol:pachaha:
I bet this is a similar conversation that :jawalrus: had with the coaches who gave him a blank dvd and he was saying he looked through the blitz packages :pachaha: @2Quik4UHoes

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall seen the clip from The Shop where some soccer player or something said his coach always told him to "put yourself in uncomfortable situations"

Bron instantly chimes in "oh THATS MY FAVORITE SAYING! I been saying that's my favorite saying"

:martin: He know damn well he never said that shyt before

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yall seen the clip from The Shop where some soccer player or something said his coach always told him to "put yourself in uncomfortable situations"

Bron instantly chimes in "oh THATS MY FAVORITE SAYING! I been saying that's my favorite saying"

nah we aint ever seen it :troll:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

lebron_comfort.jpg

FOGa1EvXsB0Uz-i.jpg

Come on now man... If you gonna make a statement at least be accurate.