Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thats why you searched for one of my post, to neg me back :pachaha:

:pachaha:

Naw for real. I obviously didn’t expect this reaction. But I wasn’t trying to shyt on Bron. I know he down. But when I saw his tweet, this thread popped in my head. nikkas negging me and shyt like I ain’t down for this shyt too. But I get it though

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Naw for real. I obviously didn’t expect this reaction. But I wasn’t trying to shyt on Bron. I know he down. But when I saw his tweet, this thread popped in my head. nikkas negging me and shyt like I ain’t down for this shyt too. But I get it though

U good g, im all for trolling, but yeah maybe the timing was a bit off :russ:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
He’s not black that’s what cacs were saying trying to trash Bron. Get Jeremy Lin to speak on Asian affairs

Even funnier is that these fakkits who aren't Chinese only got smoke for China because they're "CoMMunIST". Other wise they couldn't give a fukk about human rights violations.

I'll be damned if anybody shyts on Bron for getting his check from China and not shyt on the countless politicians and corporations who originally sold us out to China. fukking cocksuckers :pacspit: