Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My post was cause the Bucks kicked off the boycott of the games, then LeBron comes with the tweet and followed suit. But y’all understand, y’all just emotional cause of what happened. I understand. But don’t act like a soft little hoe. Also, I’m actually outside when it comes to black issues and shyt. I’m actually pro black in real life in real time. I bet half you fakkits who negged me be sitting and home on y’all fukking hands scared to get in the mix. It’s all good. It’s just some sensitive, soft ass nikkas in the world

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
My post was cause the Bucks kicked off the boycott of the games, then LeBron comes with the tweet and followed suit. But y’all understand, y’all just emotional cause of what happened. I understand. But don’t act like a soft little hoe. Also, I’m actually outside when it comes to black issues and shyt. I’m actually pro black in real life in real time. I bet half you fakkits who negged me be sitting and home on y’all fukking hands scared to get in the mix. It’s all good. It’s just some sensitive, soft ass nikkas in the world
Shut your bytch ass up

You the one being sensitive and prideful

take it like a man or bytch up and log off

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Thats why you searched for one of my post, to neg me back :pachaha: