Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

Man that's terrible. If the Yankees are your team then stick with them. But don't jump ship because your team sucks now and your local team is winning.

And nobody cares that you needed inspiration growing up in your situation. I know dudes that grew up in situations just as bad as his, that root for the home team regardless of how good they are.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
On the Prince themed T'Wolves jerseys
Rose's jersey sold out in 20 minutes :banderas:

:smh:

If Rose pitted into a corner last year while you was at the top of the key, asking for multiple picks dribbling the air out of the ball, you wouldn't have experienced this in this past years finals

4Oqga6Z.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On the Prince themed T'Wolves jerseys
Rose's jersey sold out in 20 minutes :banderas:

:smh:

If Rose pitted into a corner last year while you was at the top of the key, asking for multiple picks dribbling the air out of the ball, you wouldn't have experienced this in this past years finals

4Oqga6Z.gif

This was sooooo about nothing and wasnt worth the bullet to take the shot at Bron with:francis:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Typical Bron stan - seeing something that's not positive about him & coming in posting with sheer emotion :mjlol:. You CLEARLY don't know how this thread works :mjlol:.

Well I am LWO..... whether Bron..... Zo, BI, Hart, Lance, Tyson, etc......:smugdraper:

You come for ANY of this years LAKERS we in the NEW LWO gonna have to address you:ufdup:

You clearly dont know how the NEW LWO works. :birdman:

Martha

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Well I am LWO..... whether Bron..... Zo, BI, Hart, Lance, Tyson, etc......:smugdraper:

You come for ANY of this years LAKERS we in the NEW LWO gonna have to address you:ufdup:

You clearly dont know how the NEW LWO works. :birdman:

Martha

You don't give a fukk about none of those other players you just name dropped. You rode Lebron's dikk 2,000 miles from Cleveland to Los Angeles just like you came in here in mere minutes with your cape on. You're not fooling anyone. Sit your ass down somewhere scud :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You don't give a fukk about none of those other players you just name dropped. You rode Lebron's dikk 2,000 miles from Cleveland to Los Angeles just like you came in here in mere minutes with your cape on. You're not fooling anyone. Sit your ass down somewhere scud :mjlol:

YOU cant tell me what I feel or who I rock with.:dahell:

Nicca YOU AINT ME!:hhh:

Not only am I a member of the NEW LWO regime. I'm also the new President.:ufdup:

And with my interest I care about everyone on the roster from the 1st man to the 17th man on the squad:birdman:

We got a core and we got something to build off this year. But I will not let you tear down or besmirch anyone on the LWO regardless of who it is.... so you can go somewhere with this paltry ass shyt:scust:

Martha